Lowongan Kerja PT. Bio Inti Agrindo Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanPT.BIA is a palm oil company that operates in Merauke, Papua. Our business activities include cultivating land for the harvesting of palm trees, collecting FFB (fresh fruit bunches) to process them into CPO and palm kernel. Furthermore, PT BIA’s concession does not possess any peat, our customers include some of the biggest palm oil companies in Indonesia as well as internationally.
Currently PT.BIA operates two mills and maintains 21,166 ha of planted area. At full capacity, we produce a total of 163,000 tons of CPO annually. In addition, we allocated 6,867 ha of land for our plasma scheme with associated smallholders. Our main sources of FFB are our core and smallholder plantations all of which have been both RSPO and ISPO certified.
PT.BIA Grows based on the principles of sustainability and respects people as the most important value. We Striving to implement best practice.
Posisi dan KualifikasiPT. Bio Inti Agrindo A company that runs the Palm Oil Plantation and Processing business is currently looking for candidates for the following positions :
1. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
2. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
3. Manage the recruitment and selection process.
Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
4. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
5. Nurture a positive working environment.
6. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
7. Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
8. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
9. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
10. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
11. Ensure payment of wages in accordance with the provisions.
Requirements and skills :
1. Bachelor or Master degree from any disciplines with minimum 10 years work experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
2. Understanding of making key performance indicators
3. People oriented and results driven.
4. Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
5. Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills, already accustomed to analysing data and discussing with management
6. Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
7. Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
8. In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
9. Degree in Human Resources or related field
10. Understand the regulation of oil palm plantations
11. Have good communication in english, and willing to go on a business trip to Papua-Merauke
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanIf you are interested and fit the qualifications are welcome to send your application to email
or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Batas Waktu Lowongan-
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.