Lowongan Kerja Caterpillar Indonesia Terbaru 2023
Profil PerusahaanCaterpillar adalah produsen peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, engine diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri serta lokomotif diesel-listrik yang terdepan di dunia. Kami juga memimpin dalam layanan pembiayaan melalui Caterpillar Financial Services.
Posisi dan KualifikasiEHS (Environmental Health & Safety) Engineer
Location Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
Make a difference in people’s lives—and your own.
At Caterpillar, a safe work environment is not just about preventing injuries. Working with leaders in our facilities around the world, you will help build a culture that puts safety first—all day, every day. Some of our safety professionals also interact directly with customers to help them establish similar cultures. The same is true on the environmental side, where you will work to ensure our operations play their part in preserving the quality of earth, air, and water.
At Caterpillar’s Indonesia Batam, we manufacture Hydraulic Shovels products used in building the infrastructure and mining to move materials that makes a better world.
When you are an EHS Engineer at Caterpillar, you are responsible for administering the compliance obligation applied to OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) and environmental, as well as defining and determining appropriate actions; ensuring Caterpillar Indonesia Batam is following OH&S and Environmental related legal requirements.
As the EHS Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and improving Occupational Health and Safety Management system based on ISO (International Standards Organization) 45001-2018 and Caterpillar EHS Assurance Manual.
- Maintaining and updating the EHS Compliance obligation and calendar refer to the EHS Assurance manual, Indonesian law, and international standards.
- Maintaining and Improved EHS Risk Assessments and Job Safety Analysis for all the activity on the Caterpillar Indonesia Batam Facility.
- Guide technical teams and lead investigations of occupational accidents.
- Develop programs and campaigns to develop the culture of safety in the CIB (Caterpillar Indonesia Batam) Facility.
- Manage Work Safety indicators and preventive action to ensure that the metrics achieve the defined objectives.
- Perform and conduct incident analysis and action required.
- Identify opportunities to improve the processes and work with project teams in developing solutions.
- Monitor and track the implementation of the EHS Management System.
- Communicate plans and strategies across the entire business unit from time to time.
- Maintain and manage equipment and processes related to each project of health and safety.
- Develops, coordinates, and/or supervises EHS compliance programs/projects and provides overall support about EHS regulatory compliance issues throughout the Batam facility.
- Conduct regularly scheduled Environmental Health & Safety audits at the Batam facility, advise facility management regarding compliance requirements affecting the operation of the facility, and recommend appropriate actions and training necessary to maintain compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
The successful candidate must bring:
- Effective communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar discipline preferred with an emphasis on work safety Engineering.
- At least 5 (five) years of work-related experience in a similar role.
- Safety expert certified (AK3-Umum).
- Having ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) Indonesia law, OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), and safety regulations.
- Good personal computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Top candidates will also bring:
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiar with company policies and procedures with a strong department background.
- Able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders.
- Having an IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) managing safety certificate will be preferable.
- Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- This job requires extensive active movement throughout the plant including climbing stairs and steps, lifting devices, and pushing and pulling equipment.
Product Service Engineer (Hydraulic Mining Shovel)
A chance to make quality products that matter.
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators, and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes, and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce, Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
Caterpillar’s Resource Industry Operations and Products Division is currently seeking a Hydraulic Mining Shovel (HMS) Service Engineer located in the Batam, Indonesia facility. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of pre-delivery audits of HMS products.
As the Service Engineer, you will:
- Familiarization with Hydraulic Mining Shovels product and identification of defects in material or workmanship.
- Completion of Hydraulic Mining Shovels pre-delivery audits.
- Work closely with Service Engineering, Continuous Product Improvement, and Causal Area owners to contain defects.
- Identify defects, investigate causes, and drive corrective action with causal area owners.
- Provide input to New Product Introduction teams and aid in the development of audit checklists for new products.
- Build and develop audit capability.
The successful candidate must bring:
- Good proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- Technical and/or Engineering degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least 5 years of relevant job-related experience including product support or equipment inspection-related experience.
- Communications skills, ability to organize work, credibility, persuasiveness, and high-stress tolerance.
Top candidates will also bring:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and Hydraulic Mining Shovel (HMS) product knowledge.
- Welding inspection experience.
- Able to build relationships with various stakeholders.
- Superior planning and organizational skills.
- Familiar with the mining industry, specifically Hydraulic Mining Shovels.
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation):
This job requires extensive active movement throughout the plant including climbing stairs and steps, lifting devices, and pushing and pulling equipment.
Cara MelamarPlease click on the link bit.ly/caterpillarcareers
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.