Lowongan Kerja PT Kalimantan Industrial Park Indonesia Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanPT Kalimantan Industrial Park Indonesia is a national strategic project that will become the largest green industrial park in the world. If you are willing to learn, process together, like challenges, open to new ideas, like to contribute, adaptive and also flexible, then this is the right choice for you. Imagine your involvement in this mega project.
Posisi dan KualifikasiGeneral Affair Staff
• Responsible to receive, record and report all assets and consumable goods (office stationery, medicines, employee's meal and snack, cleaning supplies, cleaning tools, drinking water and operation's consumable)
• Responsible to handle employee's accommodation and transportation for business trip purpose and also handle for the reimbursement.
• Support all GA operation (building management, facility & vehicle maintenance, furniture supply, vendor liaison, IT helpdesk related matters & design, etc.)
• Do day to day GA administration, data analysis, & reporting; ensure GA expenses within the budget; coordinate and supervise drivers, receptionist, and 0B/OG
- Bachelor degree in IT from reputable university
- Have 1 years experiences at the same position; able in using photoshop, Canva, and other editing application; like photography and videography; good in Microsoft Excel
- Have integrity, good communication, teamwork, and coordination skills.
- Detail oriented, good in making data & reports, and good in administration task
HR Operations Specialist
• Responsible to do HR administration and reporting; maintain employee data management both manually and on the HRIS.
• Make total rewards analysis including compensation & benefit, recognition and rewards program, salary structure and standard including know how to analyze total reward based on Hay/Mercer/Watson Wyatt standards.
• Understand and able to run payroll operations, tax, and BPJS calculation.
• Handle employee benefit, such as medical claim and insurance; annual leave, etc.
• Understand and update about government regulations and company policies and ensure all regulations are followed.
• Bachelor degree in any major from reputable university
• Have 5 years experiences at the same position; good in operating Ms. Excel
• Have integrity, good analytical thinking, open minded, adaptive, good communication and coordination, detail oriented, good in making data & reports, and good in administration task
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanIf you are qualified or would like to recommend the right person for any of the current open positions, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted further.
Batas Waktu Lowongan-
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.