Rekrutmen PT Multi Tambangjaya Utama (MUTU) Terbaru
MULTI TAMBANGJAYA UTAMA
A high-rank bituminous thermal and coking coal asset in Central Kalimantan
In 2012, Indika Energy acquired an indirect 85.0% equity interest in MUTU, a high-rank bituminous thermal and coking coal holding a third-generation CCoW based in Central Kalimantan, with a concession area of 24,970 hectares. Located approximately 30 km northeast of Ampah city and approximately 250 km north of Banjarmasin, MUTU has developed coal hauling roads with a capacity of 3.0 million tons per year and a barge port with a capacity of 5.0 million tons per year, while continuing to upgrade and expand its infrastructure to support future mining operations.
Posisi dan KualifikasiPT Multi Tambangjaya Utama (MUTU), a subsidiaries of PT. Indika Indonesia Resources (member of Indika Energy Group) located in Central Kalimantan, is looking for qualified and passionate candidates to fill positions:
External Relation & Land Acquisition Superintendent
1. Maintain all necessary permits and conformances in line with prevailing Indonesian Regulations
2. Prepare work plans and budget in the department
3. Maintain professional relationships with Central and regional Governments as well as other related stakeholders.
4. Manage external relations related licensing process from start to finish on a daily basis
5. Ensure the entire permitting process runs according to the time line
6. Ensure that mining activities are not disturbed due to land cases or external cases
7. Set the strategy in government relation process in accordance with the direction and policy from Management
8. Reporting the whole process that runs either routine or appropriate to a particular need to Management
9. Manage and maintain documentation of the licencing process
1. Bachelor Degree from any major
2. At least 7 years of professional experience in related field from coal mining industry
3. Understand with mining, forestry, and environment regulation and government permit license in Indonesia
4. Passionate to build and maintain relationship with the Government and the stakeholders related.
5. Strong negotiation and analytical skills
Cara Melamar / Email Perusahaan
Should you interest and has experience background from coal mining industry, please submit your recent CV along with the latest photograph by applying directly to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.
Tags : Jawa Kalimantan Mining S1