Rekrutmen Caterpillar Indonesia Tebaru Tahun 2023
Profil PerusahaanCaterpillar adalah produsen peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, engine diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri serta lokomotif diesel-listrik yang terdepan di dunia. Kami juga memimpin dalam layanan pembiayaan melalui Caterpillar Financial Services.
Posisi dan KualifikasiQuality Engineer
Location Batam, Indonesia
- Develop inspection methods to analyze product quality
- Improve product quality by making recommendations for change
- Improve QC personnel competency & certification continuity
- Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve products
- Ensure products adhere to company and industry quality standards
- Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems
- Formulate a strategic plan to increase productivity in the business
- Document results and findings after inspections are carried out
- Implement a working system to ensure conformity and accuracy in the production process
- Responsible to ensure product achieves customer quality expectations by proactively managing the Containment Action, Corrective/Preventive Action implementation.
- Manage all product quality issue resolutions between product engineering, operations, purchasing, and logistics to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Internal & Supplier Audit
Location Batam, Indonesia
- Implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and Indonesian EHS rules and regulations.
- Early detect existing or potential accidents and health hazards and determine corrective or preventive measures that are indicated including risk Assessment and control.
- Register and update the Environmental Aspect Impact and provide Environmental Monitoring or report to Local Government.
- Provides guidance to managers, supervisors and employees in work site safety practices and fire preventive measures where indicated.
- Develop, prepare and administer EHS Key Performance Indicators for the operation base.
- Develop specific periodical reports for SPM Oil & Gas EHS Manager related to EHS performance of the Company.
- Maintain incident management system and ensure it is well managed and incidents are reported in a timely manner.
- Compile and manage the EHS documentation (EHS Plan and procedures) in accordance with applicable EHS standards, legislation, Field Service Manual and the contractual requirements of the client.
- Cascade any safety related information down to the employee and conduct safety induction for new personnel arriving in the company.
- Monitor and enforce EHS requirements for all subcontractors and vendors.
- Advice SPM Oil & Gas EHS Manager of any noncompliance with management system and regulations.
- Consolidate and prepare the EHS Report and EHS deliverables to SPM Oil & Gas EHS Manager.
- Assess Technical Characteristics of Personnel Protection Equipment (PPE) to ensure that specifications, inventory, and related documents are maintained.
- Identify, plan and conduct safety audits, safety inspections and safety training.
- Maintain close relationships with government agencies, industrial associations, and industry peers to stay abreast of latest regulations and best practices.
Cara MelamarPlease click on the link bit.ly/caterpillarcareer
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.