Lowongan Kerja Wärtsilä Indonesia Terbaru Tahun 2023
Profil PerusahaanWärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Posisi dan KualifikasiAgreement Manager. This position location is in Jakarta.
What will you be doing:
As Agreement Manager, your work will focus on these responsibilities:
• Responsible and accountable to ensure the existing contract/s to be renewed / extended
• Lead and manage agreement management activities and assigned team.
• Responsible for Customer Relationship Management and customer satisfaction
• Manage and execute assigned contract in accordance with Wartsila Services guidelines, Agreement Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way. Implementing preventive and corrective action as necessary
• Responsible for preparing and endorsing for approval the annual targets, and reviewing and updating lifetime estimates in Estimo of assigned contract/s
• Responsible for making and implementing Agreement Management annual and long term action plans in the assigned contract/s
• Responsible for the profit and loss of the contract/s
• Maintain a harmonious internal and external stakeholder relationship
• Prepares Agreement Management performance reports
• Review and evaluate operations, maintenance, and financial data; define plans for improvement in financial performance, make recommendations for capital expenditures to improve plant performance, and enforce conformance to QHSE procedures, policies and procedures
• Optimise assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets of assigned contract
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to gain more sales from existing agreement installation/s by upselling and project sales
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
• Have experience in Sales and Operation for minimum 10 years in similar Industry
• Have a bachelor’s in engineering, Marine / Mechanical / Electrical will be preferred
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanApply Now : bit.ly
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.