Lowongan Kerja PT Trakindo Utama (Trakindo) Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanPT Trakindo Utama (Trakindo) is the world-class heavy equipment solution provider of Caterpillar machines and engines in Indonesia. Trakindo was founded in 1970 by AHK Hamami and has been an authorized distributor for Caterpillar since 1971.
Supported by world-class facilities and an extensive network of over 60 branches around the country, Trakindo delivers quality services to customers in the mining, construction, forestry, agriculture, oil and gas, marine and power generation industries.
Committed to delivering excellence and enabling progression towards success, Trakindo is Advancing You Forward.
Posisi dan KualifikasiSpecialist Solution Engineer
City: Jakarta, ID
- Responsible to perform feasibility study and develop pre-proposal from technical perspectives
- Responsible to understand project needs
- Responsible and accountable to define application, usage, and core product requirements
- Responsible to develop proposal from the project management perspective:
- Responsible to communicate with CAT in order to gather data or resolve issue in the proposal development
- Responsible to provide inputs regarding system requirements and compatibility & interface checking among engineering design
- Accountable and responsible to deliver project based on agreed contract and according to appointed roles, including and not limited to become Project Manager, Site Manager, Project Engineer, Commissioning Engineer and/or QA/QC
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (S1) of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrate solid working experience as Project Leader or Project Manager, for more than 5 years
- Familiarity of CAT engine, components, and the installation process
Sr. Supervisor Commercial
City: Jakarta, ID
Job Description :
Accountable for Power Systems project financial modelling, revenue recognition, profitability review and recognition billing, project financial closure.
Accountable for Power Systems project risk assessment and mitigation as reference for contract and commercial management
Accountable for Power Systems project budgeting and revenue forecasting
Accountable for Power Systems project cost and quality control
Responsible for reviewing and participating in the Demand Consensus, Pre IDSP (Integrated Demand and Supply Planning) and IDSP meeting.
Responsible for identifying, analyzing and mitigating risks in the Power Systems project
Responsible for developing commercial team
Responsible for ensuring SH&E, Legal and corporate procedures compliance are implemented properly.
Job Requirement :
Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or relevant
Business Knowledge : Project knowledge, Project Management, Corporate Strategic and Corporate Finance
Specific Requirement : Project Feasibility, Risk assessment, Financial Modeling, Budgeting & Forecasting, SAP (FICO, MM, WBS, CRM)
Fluent in Business English and Ms Office
Cara MelamarPlease Follow The link below to Apply : bit.ly/40B7Wub
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.