Lowongan Kerja PT Siemens Indonesia
Profil PerusahaanAs a global technology powerhouse, helps to electrify, automate and digitalize Indonesia’s infrastructure. We have been the trendsetter in providing technology as well as in building up local manufacturing facilities and skill development initiatives in Indonesia. Siemens is committed to a sustainable future of Indonesia by making real what matters.
Posisi dan KualifikasiFactory Finance Controller
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for Factory loading.
- Manages planning, controlling, accounting, and reporting activities of finance KPIs for the organization unit assigned, and recommends actions to accountable management.
- Monitor Project finances
- Manages or supports consolidation and completion of budget & forecast plannings for all projects, and ensures related reporting.
- Monitors continuously targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments)
- Ensures the accuracy of cost calculation as well as overall project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP complied with Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements
- Invoices according to project progress and contractual terms and support timely payment collection
- Supports the Manufacturing head in monitoring, identifying, minimizing non-conformance costs and establishing an appropriate reporting structure; supports the implementation of lessons learned into own project and the organization in general
- Supports management in driving the consistency, standardization, and digitalization of financial processes.
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
- Analyze variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions Ensures adherence to all internal and external financial reporting guidelines.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis in support Plant Manager, Business Unit Head of Finance, and Headquarters segment management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Finance or Controlling Environment
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Understanding of annual budgeting and forecast process
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines, prioritize and multi-task
- Good communication and collaboration skills to manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience in manufacturing business, measurements and KPIs will be an advantage.
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanSilakan Melamar Pada Link Berikut : bit.ly/3LEQ4KF
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.