Lowongan Kerja PT ODG Indonesia Terbaru Tahun 2023
Profil PerusahaanPT ODG Indonesia is one of Asia’s leading electrical, mechanical and fire service contractors, offering solutions through a complete range of services.
We had more than 400 projects experiences. Our customers know us as an electrical, fire, and mechanical services contractor with a track record of delivering complex projects on time and often under challenging conditions.
ODG works regionally to help our business clients to achieve their goals and help solve problems. We build strong partnerships of mutual trust, respect, and friendship along the way.
Head Quarter in Jakarta, with regional offices in Balikpapan (Indonesia), Sangatta (Indonesia), Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea), Brisbane (Australia), and Singapore as well as many sites of project location.
Posisi dan KualifikasiPT ODG Indonesia need talent as
1. Minimum Diploma or Associate Degree/equivalent and fluent in English, both oral and written.
2. Have minimal 2 years in Payroll or Compensation & Benefit
3. Moderate computer literacy, especially word processing programs, database programs, and the internet.
4. High degree of professionalism and discretion for dealing with confidential data.
5. Good communication skills to respond to questions and complaints from other employees.
6. HR and Labor Law knowledge
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
1. Collect, calculate, and enters data to ensure all payroll transactions are processed in accordance with the following policies and procedures for national employees in PT ODG Indonesia and expatriates in PT ODG Indonesia, PT ODG PNG, and PT ODG Australia, including calculating salary deduction when needed as stated in the policies.
2. Calculate and manage the remittance of income tax, mandatory health insurance, and social security program (BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan) and provides the summary reports and calculation of income tax for each project.
3. Files and archives payroll information and prepares reports by compiling summaries of payroll expenses, taxes, deductions, taxes, etc. for PT ODG Indonesia, PT ODG PNG, and PT ODG Australia to assist with month-end reporting for financial reports and project controls reports. Protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential and maintains employee confidentiality.
4. Provides payroll information for employees including printing out paychecks and answering questions and requests regarding salary amount, deduction, and other payroll-related information.
5. Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Financial Director and/or management within known skills, knowledge, and capabilities.
Cara Melamar / Email Perusahaan
If you want to join and interest the position, please share with me your CV and another support doccument to email@example.com with subject Payroll - Name.
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.