Lowongan Kerja MD Entertainment Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanMD Pictures rich history can be traced back to 2002 with the old logo and located in Bursa Efek Jakarta building with an old logo that has transformed into an iconic logo that inspires. MD Entertainment started up the top flight with a legendary event in 2004 and also pioneered the concept of an event that took place every day.
Back in 2005 was the time when MD Entertainment began to expand the concept of “one-stop” entertainment which in 2007 immediately changed the history of Indonesian film industry by breaking the record for best-selling film in 2008 through the phenomenal film “Ayat Ayat Cinta”.
The year 2012 was a breakthrough that surprised the film industry with the creation of MD Animation, and it didn’t take long “Adit Sopo Jarwo” became an animated character loved and enjoyed by national television and film. Until now MD Pictures has made many excellent works of MD Media Group such as the Habibie film, Danur, Rudy, AADC2 which is a concept with great franchise value.
And in 2018, MD Pictures became a pioneer and raised the winning flag as the first FILM company as a public company and listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
Posisi dan KualifikasiWe are looking for Content Licensing & Partnership Manager
- Identify and negotiate licensing deals with major online streaming platforms, ensuring optimal terms and revenue for our content.
- Manage ongoing partnerships with streaming platforms, ensuring timely delivery of content and maintaining positive relationships.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including legal, finance, and operations, to ensure efficient and effective execution of licensing agreements.
- Analyze data and market trends to identify new licensing opportunities and revenue streams.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the entertainment industry, including streaming platforms, telcos, broadcasters, and industry influencers.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in content licensing and partnership management in the entertainment industry.
- Proven track record of negotiating successful licensing deals with major online streaming platforms.
- Strong understanding of digital content distribution and emerging industry trends.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanSend your CV to email@example.com (Code : CLPM)
Batas Waktu Lowongan-
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.