Lowongan Kerja Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited Maret 2023
Profil PerusahaanHusky-CNOOC Madura Limited (abbreviated as “HCML”) is one of the Production Sharing Contracts (PSC) of Badan Pelaksana Kegiatan Usaha Hulu Minyak dan Gas Bumi (BPMIGAS), which later on was changed into Satuan Kerja Khusus Pelaksana Kegiatan Usaha Hulu Minyak dan Gas Bumi (SKK Migas), Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral, as a representative of the Government of Republic of Indonesia to conduct exploration and exploitation of oil and gas in Madura Strait.
Posisi dan KualifikasiAccountant Reporting
Working Location : Jakarta Office
To implement activities in the creation of financial statement report(s) in accordance with applied regulations and PSC Accounting guidelines, in order to provide accurate, reliable Financial Report to Management as well as to fulfil company obligation to SKK Migas, shareholder, and other relevant stakeholders.
1.Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
2. Have minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
3. Having experience working with SAP is preferable.
4.Have an understanding in PSC Accounting and PTK-059.
5. Have knowledge on Oil and Gas Industry.
6 Proficiency in English is preferable (verbal & writing).
7.Position level may be adjusted based on the candidate's experiences/competencies and/or interview results.
**The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and other selection process. Remuneration to be offered will commensurate with the selected candidates’ qualifications and internal equity of similar positions.
Direct ContractSenior Staff
Develop and review process/process safety aspects of WHP, Pipeline and FPSO/FPU/MOPU processes in cooperation with topsides, hull, marine and instrumental engineering colleagues, in line with project requirements, in order to ensure WHP, Pipeline, and FPSO/FPU/MOPU processes support the overall production process of HCML.
1. Minimum Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
2. Having minimum 8 years of experience in process/process safety engineering function in Oil and Gas industry.
3. Have experience in operations or chemical laboratory is preferable.
4. Have experience in facilitating PHA/HAZOP for upstream oil and gas facilities.
5. Have an understanding of standards and regulation related to Process/ Process Safety Engineering.
6. Have a proficiency in production and chemical engineering.
7. Having thorough knowledge of upstream oil and gas process engineering practices (Natural Gas (Sweetening and dehydration), condensate, produced water and Sulfur Recovery processing), basic plant operations.
8. Understanding of Safety Case and QRA (Quantitative Risk Assessment) and familiar with QRA tools (e.g. DNV Phast, Canary or TNO Damage).
9. Understanding of basic principal of process equipment: physical separation (separator, filtration unit, coalescing unit, absorption), absorber, stripper (absorber regeneration), heat exchanger, reactor (clauss process), pump & compressor, gas turbine (GTG & GTC).
Working Location : Jakarta Office
Cara MelamarApply https://recruitment.hcml.co.id/
Batas Waktu Lowongan11 Maret 2023
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.