Rekrutmen PT ODG Indonesia Tahun 2023
Profil PerusahaanPT ODG Indonesia is one of Asia’s leading electrical, mechanical and fire service contractors, offering solutions through a complete range of services.
We had more than 400 projects experiences. Our customers know us as an electrical, fire, and mechanical services contractor with a track record of delivering complex projects on time and often under challenging conditions.
ODG works regionally to help our business clients to achieve their goals and help solve problems. We build strong partnerships of mutual trust, respect, and friendship along the way.
Head Quarter in Jakarta, with regional offices in Balikpapan (Indonesia), Sangatta (Indonesia), Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea), Brisbane (Australia), and Singapore as well as many sites of project location.
Posisi dan KualifikasiAccount Payable Supervisor
1) Minimum bachelor’s degree in Accounting or majoring in Economics with experience in accounting journals and fluent in English, both written and oral.
2) Minimum 3-year experience as A/P Supervisor, preferably in the construction industry & PMA Company.
3) Moderate computer literacy, especially word processing program, database programs, the internet, and preferably finance and accounting software.
4) Good communication and negotiation skills to build and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers.
5) Committed to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to and understand all company policies and current financial legislation.
6) Any specified certificate needed in the job specialization, as required by the job’s demand and/or compliance to law regulations.
1. Analyses invoices and expense requests for accuracy and eligibility for payment and ensure the appropriate document and approval prior to payment for every transaction, including but not limited to vendor invoices based on Purchase Order, PCV, and reimbursement of petty cash, routine utility payment such as electricity and phone bill, and credit cards payments. Maintain proper filing and documentation for every recorded transaction.
2. Supervise and monitor accounts payable records to track and analyses expenditures and manage the company's expenditure within the allocated budget. Comparing A/P to G/L to prepare financial expenses reports and statements and assists the monthly closing process.
3. Updating vendors and suppliers database by input new vendors or suppliers based on initial verification assessment that includes but not limited to the company's deed, tax payment compliance, and validity of the address, phone number, bank account, and tax registration number.
4. Manages Customer Vendor Relations by acting as a liaison between vendors and various other internal departments to clear discrepancies and successfully communicate the company’s position back to vendors on items that remain disputed.
5. Providing training, guidance, and assistance to staff members as work teams, including but not limited to providing explanations about policies and conditions for financial activities, showing the right way to do the work, providing motivation, and asking managers under them to supervise and CMC (coaching, mentoring and counseling) to their subordinates, as well as providing feedback.
6. Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Accounting Manager and/or management within known skills, knowledge, and capabilities.
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanIf you interest for this position please send your CV & another doccument support at email@example.com with subject SPV A/P - Name.
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.
Tags : Accounting Ekonomi Jawa S1