Lowongan Kerja P.T. Siemens Indonesia Tahun 2023
Profil PerusahaanAs a global technology powerhouse, helps to electrify, automate and digitalize Indonesia’s infrastructure. We have been the trendsetter in providing technology as well as in building up local manufacturing facilities and skill development initiatives in Indonesia. Siemens is committed to a sustainable future of Indonesia by making real what matters.
Posisi dan KualifikasiWarehouse Administration (1 year contract)
SUMMARY Responsible for all Warehouse Operations administrative activities for Service Operations. Responsible for all warehouse transactions into the business system, for receiving, locating, storage and pulling of product for the Service Operations warehouse. Works regularly with warehouse, office and management staff. Will be required to communicate effectively, be technically proficient and able to accomplish time-sensitive tasks, promptly and on time. Must remain calm under pressure, multi-task, and effectively problem-solve. A very high level of accuracy and commitment is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Receives all inbound shipments into database system.
• Creates warehouse tags for pallets/cartons/pieces received into the Service Operations warehouse.
• Handles the packing list and/or bill of lading for all product received into the warehouse.
• Accurately documents any exceptions to the receipt of product, within 24 hours or before (damage shortages, overages, etc.).
• Uploads clear, accurate pictures associated with damage, into database.
• Communicates any receiving issues and/or discrepancies to the Installation Coordinator and team.
• Scans all packing lists/BOL into database and updates the naming convention. • Attaches the receiving packing list/BOL to the assigned project in database.
• Updates pallet locations in database.
• Changes status in database, as required. (ie: Pending AX receiving, product pulled, etc.)
• Allocates warehouse receiving time against the project documented on the packing list or BOL.
• Researches unknown shipment receipts in database and works closely with the Receiving Coordinator and/or Installation Coordinator, if unable to resolve.
• Provides photo of unknown shipping label and item, and documents in database.
• Receives product pulls for project deliveries.
• Prints pull request containing the locations, number of pallets, product and any partial pull documents. • Reviews and prints load plan, when required.
• Allocates outside expenses, of the project, to job costing in database.
• Receives and supports the processing of product returned from the field.
• Creates/updates inbound shipments for RTW (Return to Warehouse). Notifies Installation Coordinator, as needed, if there are issues or discrepancies.
• Creates warehouse tags for returned product and updates location of product in database.
• Proficient with database processes and usage.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A diploma degree and up to 2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- She/He has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Operations database experience is preferred, as well as previous working experience with Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, multi-tasking, continuous follow through, keen ability to research and learn new things, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with SAP logistic and WH management system
- Ability to fluently speak and understand English.
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanSilakan Melamar Pada Link Berikut : bit.ly/3jSbzMR
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.