Lowongan Kerja Caterpillar Indonesia Tahun 2023 Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanCaterpillar adalah produsen peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, engine diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri serta lokomotif diesel-listrik yang terdepan di dunia. Kami juga memimpin dalam layanan pembiayaan melalui Caterpillar Financial Services.
Posisi dan KualifikasiLogistics Supervisor
Location Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
As the Logistics Supervisor, you will:
- Supervise various locations in the Logistics Department including Receiving, Storing, Picking, Order filling and Shipping, loading and unloading material, systems related grief resolution, storage of material and the preservation.
- Supervising hourly personnel to ensure completion of assignments in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Drive team to identify continuous improvement ideas and engage support functions to implement the same.
- Collaborate with related function to identify improvement opportunities for supplier supplied parts preservation.
- Ensuring components/goods are received, packaged, stored and Issued in an efficient, safe, high quality, right quantity and timely manner.
- Manage pocking & shipping activity to ensure timely finish goods shipment with correct documentation, packaging and appropriate preservation method applied.
- Ensuring an effective work force by assigning, directing, motivating employees and responsible for their performance as well.
- Enforcing company policies and procedures while abiding by the company’s contract.
- Investigate root causes and perform corrective action to resolve the problems identified related on people/safety, quality, velocity and cost (PQVC).
- Responsible to support and achieve 100% Supply Chain initiatives – Logistics PQVC (People Quality Velocity Cost) targets through implementation various initiatives such as 5S, Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma, Internal Certification, etc.
- Proficient in English.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management
- At least 5 (Five) years of job experience in Logistics/Warehousing and having knowledge of various Logistics operation and Warehouse management systems.
- At least 3 years in a people leadership role with strong people management qualities.
- A working knowledge or experience of ERP system such as SAP.
- Certified or having knowledge in 6 Sigma green belt.
- Project management background.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment and Material & Warehouse Management.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and communication skills.
Shift: Rotating 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift
Work location: Batam, Kepulauan Riau
You will work both in manufacturing shop-floor environment.
Cara MelamarAPPLY TODAY! go to the link.: bit.ly
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.