Rekrutmen Terbaru Cargill Indonesia Tahun 2022
Profil PerusahaanSebanyak 155.000 karyawan Cargill yang tersebar di 70 negara bekerja tanpa henti dalam mencapai tujuan kami untuk menyediakan gizi kepada dunia dengan cara yang aman, bertanggung jawab, dan berkelanjutan. Setiap hari, kami menghubungkan petani dengan pasar, pelanggan dengan berbagai produk, serta manusia dan hewan dengan pangan yang mereka butuhkan. Kami menyatukan 155 tahun pengalaman dengan teknologi dan wawasan baru untuk melayani sebagai mitra tepercaya bagi para pelanggan dalam bidang pangan, pertanian, keuangan, dan industri di lebih dari 125 negara. Kami bersama-sama membangun masa depan yang lebih kuat dan berkelanjutan untuk dunia pertanian.
Posisi dan KualifikasiSupply Planner (IBP)
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Purpose and Impact
The Supply Planner (IBP)will contribute to coordinating long term supply chain strategies across networks to address capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business goals. In this role, you will monitor key integrated business planning performance indicators, cost to serve performance data and help coordinate cross functional work teams to meet high customer service standards.
This role is expected to support the digitalization of the CIBP process, representing the supply planning team on CDP (Cargill data platform) implementation. You will also be supporting the Supply Chain planning team with the monthly CIBP process with ensuring the KPIs and cost to serve performance data for review.
- Maintain data relevant to network distribution planning activities including capacity, constraint, logistics, supplier, master, and location data.
- Implement, lead, and ensure continuous improvement of the integrated business planning process.
- Collaborate with financial planning team to align the operating plans with financial budget in the monthly integrated business planning cycle.
- Collaborate with partners to identify opportunities and develop scenarios to meet budget expectations.
- Use metrics to drive process improvement and meet business goals.
- Represent supply planning team as focal point for CIBP digitalization, including CDP implementation.
- Manage the CIBP Excel File Data consolidation until the we move to Interim or Long-Term solution.
- Work closely with Project Manager, IT, and key stake holders from each respective functions to develop data consolidation utilizing Power BI and Simple Database concept.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, supply chain, engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in supply chain,
- Experienced supply chain management, well versed in any of these areas: Sales and Operations Planning/IBP, demand, supply or production planning, inventory management, logistics.
- Any of the Supply Chain Certification - APICS CPIM, CSCP
- Experience in project management, ERP implementation, new startup process and system readiness.
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia | Pandaan, Indonesia | Gresik, Indonesia
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
- Trade Compliance Operations Analyst will be primarily responsible for routine cross border operations and compliance. Responsible for performing medium to moderate complexity customs activities and routine tasks utilizing define procedures.
- This position responsibility includes, data management, reporting, government agency interaction, shipment execution, business and function partnership.
- Collaborate with relevant functional COE leads to develop goals and objectives that share mutual outcomes for the benefit of the business.
- Supports and implement trade compliance operations strategies and standard processes to achieve trade compliance goals and objectives for regional cross border activity.
- The position will work with trade compliance excellence team and have accountability for all trade compliance activity in their respective country, including developing and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the processes, and a continuous improvement mindset is required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, influence, demonstrate leadership and behaviors that are consistent with Cargill Values and high performance.
- Validates and coordinates import/export transactional requirements, including preparation of documents (e.g. invoices, preferential trade documentation, commercial invoices, customs documentation, etc.), using a basic to medium knowledge of global trade compliance operations practices and procedures.
- Execute controls to align with risk-control framework and guidance from centers of expertise to resolve cross-border issues.
- Identify and resolve issues in coordination with appropriate resources, and evaluate the need for internal escalation to ensure compliant execution of cross border transactions.
- Support and monitor cargo in transit to ensure timely shipping schedule, border crossing and compliance with local and overseas customs authorities.
- Execute Customs clearance & file import/export declarations using defined procedures, prepares and submits, with limited supervision, import and export self-filings, and / or submits instructions to customs brokers for preparing customs declaration forms (including SAP/GTS).
- Manage with guidance from Country Manager / Area Lead & Compliance excellence team, resolves holds, notifications and compliance alerts triggered by import/export declarations (Customs & OGA/PGA).
- Manage Customs Clearance activities as per SLA and KPI designed.
- Processes data entry activities to facilitate cross border execution and data analysis.
- Provides documentation and data to support duty/tax reconciliation and duty drawback claim process, and compiles reports for internal and external audit purposes.
Provide and maintain data record for Customs Broker Evaluation Program.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the areas of customs, import/export
- Demonstrated ability to excel in ambiguous situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent English and local language in both written and verbal
- Highly collaborative – ability to excel in a team environment
- Self-starter – highly motivated with demonstrated initiative
- 3 Years’ experience in the areas of customs, import/export, operations
- Certified as Customs Declarant / Customs Broker License
- Experience with SAP and GTS (Global Trade Services) module
- Experience executing and ensuring trade compliance operations of Free Trade Agreement (FTA),
- Duty Draw Back and Free Trade Zone operations is a plus
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanApply through website: https://bit.ly/cargillvacant2022
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.