Rekrutmen PT Hanjaya Mandala (HM) Sampoerna Tbk. Terbaru Oktober 2022
Profil PerusahaanEstablished in 1913, PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. (Sampoerna) has been playing a significant part in the tobacco industry for more than a century. As a subsidiary of PT Philip Morris Indonesia (PMID) and an affiliate to Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) since 2005, we have the vision to be regarded as the most respected company in Indonesia. We place our "Three Hands Philosophy" mission at heart, which represents our key stakeholders including adult consumers, employees & business partners, and society at large, to embrace in synergy and continuously innovate to reach new milestones.
To deliver high-quality products for our adult consumers, we focused on our employees by formulating an inclusive and vibrant working environment. Our diverse and global teams offer a wide range of perspectives for anyone keen to learn something new every day. That is why Sampoerna has been certified as a “Top Employer” in Indonesia by the Top Employers Institute for the past years in a row. This certification is further recognition of Sampoerna's transformation progress and firmly establishes Sampoerna among the ranks of employers of choice that are focused on meeting the needs of a globally diverse workforce. Here, we strive to #MakeHistory by creating a positive impact for society at large.
Posisi dan KualifikasiSupervisor Fulfillment
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
This role is part of Global SyncHub, leads and manages the multi-category fulfilment process to the market first arrival warehouses (FAW) for the respective group of markets.
(1) Safeguard that all fulfilment transactions to position product across multiple shipping locations to fulfill customer demand are properly recorded in the systems (SAP, E2SC) in compliance with financial flows, SOX and Tolling requirements.
(2) Lead the fulfilment process drumbeat for selected cluster of markets, optimizing freight and warehousing costs, to meet service level expectations. Identify and mitigate Supply Chain risks
(3) Ensure close collaboration & up to date communication among all stakeholders and support Customer service teams in preparation and facilitation of Market / Regional S&OP.
(4) Strive for Fulfilment process excellence, digitalization, automation and scalability leveraging new solution to prepare process and organization for future needs.
(5) Ensure master data completeness and correctness by applying defined analysis tools and reporting. Lead the fulfilment Month End closing process in line with PMI practices and guidelines.
(6) Ensure that Tolling compliance principles are clear to all relevant business partners and escalate to Management in case of misalignment.
(7) Ensure flexibility of fulfillment process to coupe with Market need in order to support business
We’re looking for someone with:
• College/University Bachelor's/Master's Degree with focus on Business, Engineering, Economics disciplines or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 4-5 years of experience in fulfilment / supply planning function with an exceptional system knowledge (super user) and high complex planning portfolio
• Experience in supply chain (sales/business planning, logistics, production planning, order management)
• Experience in project management, preferably in Operations
• Familiar with the culture of multinational company and/or in a complex business environment
• Good command of English is a must.
• Functional expertise required in line with functional scope.
• Collaboration, Agility and Entrepreneurship
• Equipped with coaching skills and guide more junior team members
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanAre you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for?
Please Apply : https://bit.ly/3VC6EOb
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.