Lowongan Kerja PT Petrosea Tbk Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanPT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for over 48 years. Drawing on rich and varied years of experience throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Petrosea is now recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading contractors.
We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to safety, health & environment, quality management and business integrity. We also provide services for the oil & gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base located in Sorong, West Papua that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients.
Posisi Lowongan KerjaLOGISTIC SPECIALIST
- Coordinates the interface between logistics functions such as procurement, transportation, Surveyor, Insurance and warehousing to ensure efficient, timely, and cost-effective support to the Mobilize HV. Equipment & Materials.
- Coordinates with customers to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management. Comply with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Track shipments from issuance of Purch ase Order to delivery to final destination
- Supervise distribution every shipment via Air Freight, Sea Freight, and Land.
- Finding LCT/ availability Vessel and Collecting quotation for LCT, vessel, transporter & logistics company
- Review ship particular, stowage deck, term shipment, clausal contract for the shipment.
- Ensure the lowest cost, on schedule, best quality, safety and as per company regulation.
- Coordination shipment to site shipper, site receiver, surveyor, shipping agent.
- Coordinating with QC inspector or discipline supervisors about specifications, quality, size and complexity of package and together check progress fabrication heavy Equipment & Fabrication Materials at supplier/workshops.
- Min Bachelor degree from any major
- Min 4 years of working experiences as Logistic, preferably from Logistic Construction
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Willing to be based and travel to site frequently
Cara Melamarif you are interested in applying, please email your CV with subject "Logistic Specialist" not later
than 15 October 2022 to:
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.