Lowongan Terbaru ExxonMobil Indonesia tahun 2022
Profil PerusahaanExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products.
We operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents.
Posisi dan KualifikasiTax Analyst
Location: Jakarta, JK, ID
Job Role Summary
- Ensures timely and accurate tax return preparation, submission, statistical reporting, and payment to government authorities including tax refund / claim submissions where appropriate.
- To assist in monthly tax compliance (WHT and VAT) preparation, payment, and reporting include annual CIT Return.
- To assist and liaise with external tax consultant in the form of Transfer Pricing documentation preparation.
- To assist in Tax Authority audit and tax litigation including coordinating data reconciliation and validation, liaison with relevant functions as required, preparing response letters, coordinating site visit, and engaging Tax Office auditors.
- To prepare and handling monthly tax reconciliation and equalization.
- To assist in responses to Tax Office queries, correspondences with government, etc.
- To liaise with external parties i.e. vendor/customer related to tax question.
- To work with multiple functions for resolution, process improvement, etc. to defend and support company’s position in various project.
- As point of contact for Watch list, FIN48, planning & budgeting, and other internal reporting and ad-hoc assignment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal – in English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to work in different environments; a team player attitude.
- Solid relevant experiences in oil and gas operation (upstream/downstream/oil services).
- Completed tax training Brevet B or C.
- Computer literate; SAP background would be an advantage.
- Familiar with domestic and international taxation aspects.
- Minimum S1/Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Fiscal Administration from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in taxation field with reputable organization/companies/tax consultant firms, with expertise in areas of tax compliances, dispute & litigation, and advisory.
- Strong understanding in Indonesia tax regulations, with solid knowledge about International taxation concepts and cross borders transactions; Experience in Transfer Pricing & BEPS concepts would be an additional advantage.
Cara MelamarApply melalui Link berikut : https://exxonmobil.co/3QHaYs1
All application will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers
Batas Waktu LowonganApplication Closing Date: August 20, 2022
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.