Lowongan kerja PT ODG Indonesia 2022
Profil PerusahaanPT ODG Indonesia is one of Asia’s leading electrical, mechanical and fire service contractors, offering solutions through a complete range of services.
We had more than 400 projects experiences. Our customers know us as an electrical, fire, and mechanical services contractor with a track record of delivering complex projects on time and often under challenging conditions.
ODG works regionally to help our business clients to achieve their goals and help solve problems. We build strong partnerships of mutual trust, respect, and friendship along the way.
Head Quarter in Jakarta, with regional offices in Balikpapan (Indonesia), Sangatta (Indonesia), Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea), Brisbane (Australia), and Singapore as well as many sites of project location.
Posisi dan KualifikasiProject Scheduler
1) Minimum graduation from Diploma is required, preferably in Engineering.
2) Minimum 2 years experience in the related field.
3) Ability to operate Microsoft Project & Primavera is a must.
4) Have good communication, field analysis, and planning skills.
5) Moderate computer literacy, especially word processing programs, database programs, the internet, and preferably project management programs.
1. Carry out the work related to the project scheduling such as planning, maintenance, and project reporting in accordance with the Project Manager.
2. Assist Senior/ Project Manager to monitor project progress, including corrective actions to keep the project on scope, budget, and time. Then creates a project progress summary.
3. Carry out administrative duties such as but not limited to filing, typing, copying, binding, and scanning on the database.
4. Collects, creates and provides the draft of filling data, document tender, and other documents in accordance with requested requirements from Clients such as RFI, Proposal Submission, TSS, etc.
5. Assist Estimating Manager to accomplish tender administrative such as creating a report that contains the list of client requisitions, submitting a work allocation summary through email to each Estimator, as well as submitting the Proposal Submission to the Client.
6. Acts as a resource when there is any modification or an additional request from the Client, including submitting data modification report through email or other communication media to the Project Manager/ Estimating Manager/ Estimator.
7. Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Project Manager/ Estimating Manager/ Estimator or by own initiative within known skills, knowledge, and capabilities.
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanYou can apply if you have requirement like that to email@example.com with subject PScheduler_Name or knock my message at linkendln.
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.