Lowongan Kerja PT Darmex Agro Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanEstablished in Jakarta in 1987 through its subsidary PT. Dutapalma Nusantara, PT. Darmex Agro has become one of the largest palm oil cultivation, production, exporting group in Indonesia. As one of the pioneering group of companies, Darmex Agro played an important role in making Indonesia the biggest Palm Oil producing country in the world. Since its inception, the company has expanded rapidly in acquiring lands for palm oil cultivation, establishing mills and refinery to satisfy the world's tremendous demand for the commodity.
Currently, our plantations are located in Riau and Kalimantan. With a total of 8 palm oil mills in Pekanbaru, Jambi and Kalimantan, total production of Crude Palm Oil (CPO) is around 36,000 Mt each month. A large portion of the produce are being reprocessed at our refineries to create other derivatives such as cooking oil, soap noodle, RBD stearin and PFAD etc.
While Darmex Agro's core business in Palm Oil Mills, Plantation and Refinery, it's portfolio has expanded to include various processing and storage facilities as well as shipping infrastructure. The swift expansion of PT. Darmex Agro in these various fields allows it the extensively integrate the complex processes in supplying high quality palm based derivatives in a timely and efficient manner.
Headquartered in Jakarta, Darmex Agro currently employs more than 13,000 staff in Indonesia.
Posisi dan KualifikasiPT Darmex Agro sedang membuka lowongan penempatan dikantor HO (Jakarta) untuk posisi:
Job Description :
- Build good relationships with customres, traders and government institution
- Negotiate for suppliers regarding the price, quality, delivery and specification of fresh fruit
- Make contracts with external parties related to the trade in oil palm FFB and oil (CPO & PK)
- Support sales result
- Build relation with external or community to increase brand awarness as part of marketing activity
- Manage Trading Capital
- Place trades on financial markets
- Analyze and calculate risk to reward ratio of all possible financial instruments traded
- Apply money management tests to decide whether to reward to risk criteria are fulfilled
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Other or equivalent
- At least 1 year as trading staff
- Must have experience in Palm Oil Company
- Understanding CPO Business is an advantages
- Experienced of the procedures for buying and selling / marketing of import export CPO, PK & OLEIN
- Understand about logistics
- Required Skill(s): trading, communication, marketing, sales, trader
- Fluent in English
- Understand Mandarin is an advantages
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Willing to be located in TB Simatupang, South Jakarta
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanPlease send your CV to:
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.