Rekrutmen PT Vale Indonesia Tbk Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanVale adalah perusahaan tambang global yang mengubah sumber daya alam menjadi kemakmuran. Berkantor pusat di Brasil dan hadir di sekitar 30 negara, kami mempekerjakan kurang lebih 110,000 orang yang terdiri dari karyawan langsung dan karyawan kontraktor.
Posisi dan KualifikasiPosition:
Business Ethics & Compliance Officer
Work Location: Jakarta
For National Recruitment
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for the implementation, effectiveness, review and monitoring ot PT Vale’s Ethics and
Compliance Program in order to ensure the establishment and implementation of Program’s guideline.
1. Maintain a global and strategic view of the risk of corruption throughout PT Vale, including leading
and guiding the activities of other Compliance executives and professionals of the Vale group and
other PT Vale’s shareholders in order to achieve anti-corruption practice in PT Vale.
2. Responsible for coordinating other Ethics & Compliance professional(s) working in PT Vale.
3. Monitor strategic themes and subjects of anti-corruption legislation, validating trends and risks for the PT Vale 's business in order to protect the company which has high perception of corruption.
4. Promote a culture of ethics and compliance throughout PT Vale that permeates all levels of the
organization in order to establish this culture.
5. Responsible for the creation and updating of normative documents related to the Program, including
policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, that are aligned with internationally recognized best
practices and standards, and where applicable with guidance from PT Vale shareholders to establish clear guideline in PT Vale for the implementation.
6. Adjust PT Vale's routines in coordination with the following areas: internal controls, procurement,
finance, HR, risk, corporate security, accounting, legal and audit, so that they are compatible with the
guidelines established in the Program.
7. Implement and monitor the Program, including but not limited to, assessments of socioenvironmental
investments and gifts/meals/entertainment, monitoring of conflicts of interest of employees and
candidates at PT Vale, integrity verification of top management, requests for site visits to PT Vale by
government officials and other regulators, to ensure the effectiveness of the Program in PT Vale,
subsidiaries, related companies and third-party participations.
8. Feed and monitor the preparation and updating of relevant corporate reports on the topic of Ethics
9. Conduct investigations related to corruption allegations, received through the Whistleblower Channel
or other reporting channels.
10. Maintain a good relationship with PT Vale’s various stakeholders to ensure objectivity and
1. Experience with SAP
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. Solid decision making and problem solving
4. People management
5. Leadership skills
6. Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
7. Unquestionable ethical stance and resilience
8. Fluent written/spoken in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), prefer degree in Law
2. Minimum 8-10 years working experience in related field.
Cara Melamar How to apply:
▪ Please submit your application to: https://s.id/DEXGM2-National
▪ Closing date (inclusive) is on May 8, 2022.
▪ Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified
for further selection process.
▪ For further information about PT Vale Indonesia Tbk please visit http://www.vale.com/indonesia
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.