Lowongan Kerja PT Interport Mandiri Utama Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanInterport offers reliable, effective, and cost-efficient logistics solution to clients from various industries, including energy and industrial. Backed by an integrated network of facilities and advanced infrastructure, we have acted as a trusted logistics partner for hundreds of the biggest industry clients across Indonesia every step of the way from consultation, planning, to execution.
Posisi dan KualifikasiPT Interport Mandiri Utama, a subsidiary of PT Indika Energy Tbk, is a world-class shore base operator and logistics infrastructure trusted by international oil, gas and mining companies operating domestically.
PT Interport Mandiri Utama operates by applying international standards in its operational areas, our site is in Bekasi (West Java), Balikpapan (Kalimantan), Surabaya (East Java), and Sorong (West Papua).
We are pleased to inform that we are hiring for:.
- Create and implement health, safety, and environment standards for project execution, specifically in the coal handling operation of power plant.
- Conduct planning, implementation, monitoring, and improvement of Company HSE Management System and HSE Plan for project execution.
- Provide patrol/inspection monitoring schedule to oversee all locations at site, such as inspection, walk through, assessment, etc.
- Conduct HSE internal audit both inside or outside of the project.
- Ensure all HSE programs set by corporate level are running in the project site.
- Prepare report related to HSE, such as HSE Monthly report, ESG report, P2K3 report, etc. to project management, corporate, client, or government.
- Identifies potential and actual areas of improvement and assists in setting and formulating HSE goals and tools.
- Provide input to leading and lagging indicator of HSE performance measures, which is set in Perfect Plan and Perfect Day.
- Deliver HSE training, HSE induction, campaign, or awareness to employees.
- Conduct any incident investigation, nonconformity, emergency response, or action plans for any case happens at site.
- Assist team to conduct risk assessment or job hazard analysis to ensure the work is safe prior to job execution.
- Familiar with ISO 14001 and 45001
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1/D4) of Occupational Health, Safety Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Public Health
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same or related position in a power plant company or other similar industries
- Has K3 Certification / K3 Certified.
- Having a positive attitude, initiative, leadership, time management, teamwork, presentation, and communication competency.
- Understanding of HSE Management System and HSE Regulation.
Cara MelamarSend your CV and other document with subject email (HSE Coordinator) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidate will be processed
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.