Lowongan Kerja PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. Tahun 2022 Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanEstablished in 1913, PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. (Sampoerna) has been playing a significant part in the tobacco industry for more than a century. As a subsidiary of PT Philip Morris Indonesia (PMID) and an affiliate to Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) since 2005, we have the vision to be regarded as the most respected company in Indonesia. We place our "Three Hands Philosophy" mission at heart, which represents our key stakeholders including adult consumers, employees & business partners, and society at large, to embrace in synergy and continuously innovate to reach new milestones.
To deliver high-quality products for our adult consumers, we focused on our employees by formulating an inclusive and vibrant working environment. Our diverse and global teams offer a wide range of perspectives for anyone keen to learn something new every day. That is why Sampoerna has been certified as a “Top Employer” in Indonesia by the Top Employers Institute for the past years in a row. This certification is further recognition of Sampoerna's transformation progress and firmly establishes Sampoerna among the ranks of employers of choice that are focused on meeting the needs of a globally diverse workforce. Here, we strive to #MakeHistory by creating a positive impact for society at large.
Posisi dan KualifikasiProduction Operator - Plant Karawang
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking for Production Operators who will be based in Karawang.
Your ‘day to day’
• Ensure continuous and efficient operation of the assigned technology and carry out all quality and operational adjustments in order to obtain continuous manufacturing process and products, that meet quality standards and specifications.
• Monitor the production machine and equipment condition, adjust and fix mechanical problems in order to achieve and to improve targeted quality and efficiency.
• Ensure good functioning of the assigned equipment, identify and fix machine problems during production and record them in data base logbook.
• Analyze and resolve process technical problems/breakdown and quality issues performing root cause analysis using the trouble shooting list.
• Analyze machine performances and equipment conditions and suggest improvements applying problem solving and Lean methodology and tools (e.g. PDCA) and respecting Change Management procedure.
• Support for equipment/machine installation and modifications, when required.
• Support preventive maintenance and propose actions for planned maintenance to sustain and improve the machine functionality.
• Maintain the designated pieces of production equipment, machine and surrounding area including a mechanical workshop clean and tidy and sort out rejects in conformance with good house keeping procedures applying 5S rules in his daily activities.
Who we’re looking for
• D3/S1 from reputable universities majoring in Mechanical Engineering
• Strong background and experienced in operating and machine troubleshooting (min. 5 years experience)
• Fluency in English and Indonesian
• Having experience in operating cigarette machines are preferable.
• Having certificates in AK3 umum, alat angkut will be benefit
• Familiar with lean production tools will be advantage.
• Basic user skills of work with MS Office package: Excel, PowerPoint.
• Willing to be located in Karawang
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanAre you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for?
Please Apply : https://bit.ly/sampoernaapril2022
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.