Lowongan Kerja Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited Tahun 2022
Profil PerusahaanHusky-CNOOC Madura Limited (abbreviated as “HCML”) is one of the Production Sharing Contracts (PSC) of Badan Pelaksana Kegiatan Usaha Hulu Minyak dan Gas Bumi (BPMIGAS), which later on was changed into Satuan Kerja Khusus Pelaksana Kegiatan Usaha Hulu Minyak dan Gas Bumi (SKK Migas), Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral, as a representative of the Government of Republic of Indonesia to conduct exploration and exploitation of oil and gas in Madura Strait.
Posisi dan KualifikasiLEAD ANALYST COMMERCIAL
ECONOMIC, COMMERCIAL, AND PLANNING DEPARTMENT
- Coordinate negotiation with Gas/Condensate buyer(s) to support all Departments Management, and Stakeholders including but not limited to Gas/Condensate calculation entitlement share, quantity assurance, cost recovery analysis in accordance witn cnanges of ICP and production quantities, export recommendation application and permit, in order to provide recommendation and insights for commercial processes across relevant departments.
- Provide commercial analysis for internal Departments and Marketing Department, Management, and Stakeholders related to Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA) contract with condensate buyer and Gas Sales Agreement (GSA) contract with Gas buyer
- Examine Take Or Pay (TOP)/Shortfall reconciliation for each Gas Buyer for TOP invoicing / Gas Make Up reference
- Examine natural gas and crude oil entitlement share calculation
- Analyze changes in cost recovery in accordance with changes of Indonesia Crude Price (ICP) and production quantities and Government regulation
- Coordinate export lifting, recommendation and permit from the Government institution
- Prepare documentation and Coordinate condensate lifting volume, schedule, surveyo, vessel nomination, and pre lifting documentations in shipping coordination meeting
- Coordinate with related parties in preparing annual & monthly condensate lifting forecast & reporting
- Coordinate with related parties in preparing quantity assurance report
Experience & Qualitications Required:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (S1) in Engineering, finance, or any other relevant major.
- Have minimum 5-7 years of experience working in Oil & Gas Business/Energy/Finance
- Have a good understanding in Production Sharing Contract (PSC) system, condensate lifting operations, and loading master.
- Have a good understanding in Gas Sales Agreement and Condensate Sales Purchase Agreement contract.
- Demonstrated MS Office Skills (Focus on MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
- Has a systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem solving with demonstrable verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills (ability to turn numbers into useful information and relevant business recommendations)
Employment Status: Permanent (with probation)
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanApply by April 20, 2022 at the latest to:
This notice is only for Indonesian nationality
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and other selection process
Batas Waktu LowonganPost End : April 20, 2022
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.