Lowongan Terbaru Caterpillar Indonesia Tahun 2022
Profil PerusahaanCaterpillar adalah produsen peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, engine diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri serta lokomotif diesel-listrik yang terdepan di dunia. Kami juga memimpin dalam layanan pembiayaan melalui Caterpillar Financial Services.
Posisi dan Kualifikasi
Sales Administrator (6 Months Agency Contract)
Location Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Career Area: Administrative Support
We are looking for a self driven Sales Administrator (6 months agency contract) to join our team to provide system, administrative and clerical support for sales tasks at the international subsidiary office and to assist internal and external customers through dealers with quotes on finance and leasing alternatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Completes or assists in the completion of transaction related data and forms in the leasing system, including the creation of customers, lease opportunities, lease application, casualty values, amortization schedules and rental and final payment schedules.
2. Reviews the transaction summary in the leasing system to insure accurate and complete information for documentation and booking purposes.
3. Assists with the clerical and administrative duties of the Subsidiary Office such as: the creation of credit folders for Credit Analysts’ credit evaluation, following up with Dealers on credit application materials, and communication with technical team on system problems and resolution.
4. Uses Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation's (CFSC) software to create reports to track detailed sales information for review and comparison with headquarters' records.
5. Prepares sales analytical and statistical reports and ensures compliance of sales focus programs in customers/dealers financial leasing quotes.
6. Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
7. Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of and ability to analyze situations and make recommendations using available data.
2. Ability to be goal-oriented, concentrating on results while being flexible and showing initiative.
3. Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships, working effectively with others within and outside the company.
4. Ability to strive for quality as well as timeliness.
5. Knowledge of and the ability to apply successful problem solving and job planning abilities.
6. Ability to apply effective oral, written, and listening communication skills with dealers, customers, company personnel, and the financial communities.
7. Ability to apply human relations skills.
8. Ability to effectively manage numerous tasks.
9. Knowledge of and the ability to apply math computation skills.
10. Knowledge or and the ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
11. Ability to apply organization, planning and time management skills.
12. Ability to operate a telephone system, financial calculator, and desktop/laptop computers.
13. Ability to prepare and maintain spreadsheets.
14. Use a typewriter and/or keyboard for 75% of the workday.
15. Ability to learn about Caterpillar products, CFSC and Caterpillar dealer processes.
16. Ability to learn finance/leasing products, policies, and procedures.
17. Ability to learn CFSC documentation procedures, billing and invoicing procedures.
18. Ability to learn leasing and remote document systems.
19. Ability and willingness to travel.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an office environment is desired.
- Strong general office skills are required.
Location Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia / Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Career Area: Purchasing & Procurement
At Caterpillar, the right materials matter.
It takes hundreds of thousands of different types of goods to build the products that build a better world: the raw materials that go into our equipment, the software we use to design it, the tooling we use to build it, even the office supplies we use to run our business. Acquiring those products—in the right place, at the right time, for the right cost and using the latest e-sourcing techniques—is the responsibility of our procurement team.
At Caterpillar’s Indonesia Batam, we manufacture Hydraulic Shovels products used in building the infrastructure and mining to move materials that makes a better world.
In this role as Category Buyer, you will responsible as the primary contact between Caterpillar and the supply base for global/regional initiatives, including filling the functional seat for commercial discussions/negotiations with suppliers, being the recognized expert for his or her assigned portion of the global category, supports development and execution of global category strategies, and drives performance excellence in Quality, Cost, Logistics, Development, and Management (QCLDM) through direct leverage with the supply base partnering with Supplier Development Engineer (SDE) personnel and Product/Facility Purchasing organizations.
As the Category Buyer, you will:
- Became Supplier Lead/Relationship Manager for suppliers with multiple source buyers . This Supplier Lead role will help to manage the supplier relationship for that supplier’s location including but not limited to Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management, Cost Management, Risk Management and Category Network Management .
- Responsible and accountable for the development, and/or communication and implementation of a regional and worldwide sourcing strategy .
- Responsible for the development, management and execution of the global category strategy managing policies, agreements, source catalogs, and special procurement programs ; and accountable for the liaison with the corresponding source buyers.
- Responsible and accountable for the analysis and maintenance of procurement and logistics data including but not limited to purchase orders, quotations, invoices, source catalogs, material rejection reports, tooling records, supplier data/measurement, inventory mgmt. engineered value chains.
- Implementation of local or regional sourcing strategy, under the direction of their manager and experienced Buyers & professionals.
- Provide leadership for strategic sourcing – qualified supply network, business continuity, supplier risk management – capacity & financial, logistics, contract management, supplier commercial negotiations, cost/spend management, supplier on boarding/off boarding, lead/response time optimization and resource management decisions.
- Demonstrate advanced project management skills required to collect, compile, assimilate, communicate, and maintain information as required. You will assess and recommend solutions related to Quality, Cost, Logistics, Development, and Management (QCLDM) and maintain the highest ethical and professional standards within this diverse global organization.
- Perform analytical and administrative tasks in support of Global Supply Network strategic initiatives.
- Participate in and provide analysis related to CPPD (Collaborative Product and Process Development) or NPI (New Product Introduction) projects to Product and Procurement teams.
- Actively participate on 6 Sigma Strategic Sourcing teams to develop an understanding of the current performance of the supply network, evaluate strategic options, decide a course of action, and begin implementation. You will also develop knowledge of the product, Facility, NPI, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Category Strategies.
- Collaborate with Supplier Development Engineers, to ensure continuous improvement in QCLDM with key suppliers. Build and foster mutually beneficial supplier relationships at all organizational level
The successful candidate must bring:
- Fluent in English and effective communicator, in written and oral form.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering or Manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5 years of job-related experience.
- A production or manufacturing industries background plus familiarity with welding and manufacturing processes used to produce components and assemblies for heavy equipment products.
- Good presentation skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and project leadership skill.
Top candidates will also bring:
- Functional leadership. Capable of leading teams, suppliers and customers to effective solutions.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles as applied by Caterpillar and our suppliers.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills are required in dealing with sensitive issues, developing others, and reaching consensus on specific actions.
- Knowledge of the tools and techniques of 6 Sigma methodology or prior completion of Green Belt training and/or other 6 Sigma experience.
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
Shift: Normal Regular
Work location: Batam or Jakarta
You will work both in office environment.
Relocation is available for this position.
Employee Benefit Details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world. Here you earn more than just a salaried wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides benefits (medical, dental, vision, pension, and accident & life insurance) along with the potential of an annual bonus.
Accountant (1 year contract)
Location Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Career Area: Administrative Support
From the outset, the Accountant will be expected to be a contributing performer, performing accounting work that supports business processes. Additionally, this position will cover:
- Fix asset management
- Internal Control
- Work will be directed by an accounting supervisor primarily through review of progress and results.
Areas of responsibility are varied and of medium complexity, including:
- presentation and explanation of results to management
- resolving financial reporting problems
- Issue solving
The Accountant will demonstrate knowledge and ability to independently handle accounting issues. They will demonstrate good communication skills and have an expanded knowledge of Caterpillar’s businesses, products, suppliers and customers.
BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a 3/4-year degree, preferably in accounting. Must demonstrate strong initiative, inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively. 2 years of accounting experience is required.
Link Pendaftaran : https://bit.ly/catIDjobs
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.