Lowongan Kerja DHL Indonesia Februari 2022 Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanAs the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for customers through customized logistics solutions based on globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services components. We bring sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing to finished goods delivery and return services.
Posisi dan KualifikasiHealth and Safety Manager
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, 12780, Indonesia
- Reporting to First Choice Manager to spearhead occupational health and safety, industrial hygiene and maintaining H&S management system.
- Drive occupational health and safety, industrial hygiene and maintaining H&S management system.
- Prevent fatalities, injuries, and illnesses in the most effective way.
- Work with First Choice Manager, and supports country management team in developing, implementing and monitoring the facilities overall health and safety system and initiatives
- Focus on compliance monitoring, reporting and emergency situation in the organization.
- Identifying and mitigating safety risks from the business
- Monitor, review and interpret existing and proposed changes to occupational H&S regulations, Leadership / Training / Communication / Initiatives.
- Conducts inspection and assessment to evaluate the business performance in relation to Corporate H&S directives, guidelines and regulatory requirement.
- Support risk assessment program, provide assistance, training and advice.
- Manage the H&S incident management system and ensure incident reporting in accordance to local and DHL guidelines.
- Report H&S incidents to First Choice Manager, VP Operations, Senior Director HR and Managing Director.
- Lead investigation for H&S incidents and recommend control measures.
- Compliment global H&S training program and develop additional local training material to comply with latest ISO45001:2018 standard and Indonesia SMK3 standard.
- Work with OPS Training Manager to implement and conduct H&S training to 95% of target audience.
- Analyze H&S statistics to determine trends and assist in identifying priorities for action.
- Work with facility managers to ensure timely reporting of monthly/quarterly/annual site reports per local and DHL requirements
- Ensure effective H&S committee and communication system are implemented at country level.
- Leads business initiative to achieve external H&S certifications. (e.g. ISO 45001, SMK3, ISO14000)
- Develop and implement emergency response plans and serves as the emergency coordinator for major events and work in collaboration with National Security Manager.
- Develop working relationships and open communication at all levels including external enforcing authorities and emergency services.
- Working with Engineering, suppliers, local management and staff to perform risk assessments on all proposed and new processes and equipment prior to and post implementation or installation.
- Be the country person responsible for customers audit as directed by management
- Member of APEC Health & Safety Committee to promote a positive H&S culture to all stakeholders, support Country Manager, Head of Regional H&S, Service Centre Managers, Branches Head, and employees in operating a safe working environment.
- Assists business leadership in establishing objectives and metrics in alignment with company H&S goals and initiatives.
- Participate in business leadership team in the annual budgeting, strategic planning, corporate H&S governance, auditing, management system, best practice exchanges and compliance initiatives.
- Provide coaching and development to business leadership related to H&S.
- Ability to recognize strategic opportunities and focus H&S resources to meet critical business needs
- Understand organizational dynamics and possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Engineering background with good experience in H&S.
- Accredited courses and / or certificates in Environmental Management, and Occupational Health and Safety Management.
- Certified as Health and Safety Officer SMK3 by Kemnakertrans or BNSP
- Experience as ISO45001:2018 Lead Auditor/ Auditor
- Experience as ISO14000:2015 Lead Auditor/ Auditor
- Certified NEBOSH IGC certified will be an advantages
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanFor you who have experienced as Transport Team, DHL Supply Chain Indonesia have an opportunity for you to growth your career.
Should you interested with these positions, please send your application to https://bit.ly/3GeX8ra
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.