Lowongan Kerja Caterpillar Indonesia Terbaru Februari 2022
Profil PerusahaanCaterpillar adalah produsen peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, engine diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri serta lokomotif diesel-listrik yang terdepan di dunia. Kami juga memimpin dalam layanan pembiayaan melalui Caterpillar Financial Services.
Posisi dan KualifikasiMaterial Requirement Manager
Location Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
Build your career at the company that sets the standard.
Caterpillar’s supply chain processes are so complex—and successful—that we’re regularly benchmarked by other companies and taught as a case study in many classrooms. Working here, you’ll take responsibility for ensuring we have the material we need, when and where we need it, to meet customer demand. That may involve interacting with suppliers or using the latest digital, analytics and forecasting tools to determine exactly how many units are needed in specific timeframes, locations and configurations.
As Material Requirement Manager at Caterpillar, you will manage and responsible for supervising the material planning and functions for the Batam facility, ensuring material availability and Point of Use (PoU) availability and drive disciplined inventory systems usage and collaboration with material suppliers.
You will be responsible to achieve PQVC targets across Inventory Level / Turns, Point of Use (PoU) availability, inventory record accuracy, freight and scrap budget compliance. #LI
As the Material Requirement Manager, you will:
- Lead and manage up to 10 direct reports include: Material Planning Supervisor/Team Leads and Material Planning Analysts.
- Plans and directs the material planning and material logistic functions to meet the facility plan objectives and satisfy customer needs. Interfaces with Operations, Business Resources, Global Purchasing, Suppliers, Logistics, Engineering and worldwide Cat facilities.
- Plans, initiates, and maintains a material procurement process that establishes and achieves the least total cost, best quality and timely delivery for facility material purchases from internal/external suppliers. Includes managing inventory and record accuracy through monitoring shortage / surplus exception, supplier follow ups, negative on-hands and daily delivery performance.
- Develops and directs internal/external material flow planning involving multiple facilities or extremely complex material flow plans. Implements complex supplier and interplant material supply plans. Meets production and parts requirements while optimizing inventory levels, lot sizing, lead times, packaging, and transportation costs. Works directly with facility Supply Chain Planning Engineers to create the plan for every part. You will provide leadership and integration support in the development of material logistics plans, working closely with multiple supply chain functions, including supply chain planning, supply chain performance, logistics and operations. You act as liaison between external suppliers, supply chain performance and supply chain planning to drive optimized flow plans and to support increased material velocity. Provides direct support to manufacturing operations through managing incoming requirements and scheduling of production work orders. Acts as a subject matter expert to support facility Sales and Operations Planning, and actively participates in facility Sales and Operations planning.
- Leads projects driving the implementation of improved supply-base management. Provides high level of supplier relationship management leadership. Leads facility projects that identify and implement methods to assure suppliers are meeting Caterpillar's technological, communication, material delivery, financial management, and quality needs. Leads project teams implementing supplier-quality improvement efforts, Six Sigma projects and Lean Events as required.
- Selects, trains and assists direct reports while providing career guidance and opportunity for added experience and training. Develops staff skills by focusing on evaluative / analytical thinking, innovative approaches to problem solving and team building. You are responsible for all personnel issues and performance evaluation of direct reports.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 (seven) years of increasing responsible supply chain logistics, global purchasing, operations and/or quality.
- Knowledge and/or experience in material planning / control, purchasing, parts distribution, inventory control, manufacturing engineering, operations and transportation or logistics.
- Advanced understanding of supply base utilization and experience in production scheduling and capacity management.
- Completion of Leadership training or programs.
- Experience or knowledge or understanding of 6 Sigma project Management principles.
- APICS CPIM or CSCP National Certification.
- Ability to use and troubleshoot the MRP e.g., SAP system (MM, PP, SD Module).
- Ability to develop and deploy creative / original solutions to very complex problems.
- Excellence interpersonal, negotiation, communication and leadership skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
New Graduate Program (Field Services, Gas Turbines, Engineering)
Location Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, Solar Turbines Incorporated, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets. Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar’s customers put the company’s products to work in many areas including production, processing and pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil and generation of electricity and thermal energy for processing applications, such as manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
Solar’s foundation is people and Solar’s culture is one where individual contributions are valued, diversity in the workplace is encouraged, and safety is emphasized in all aspects of the business.
At Solar Turbines, we are dedicated to attract and retain next generation talent. Our new graduates work on projects that impact our business and the future of our company. With offices and facilities around the world, our recruits will collaborate and connect with Solar employees on a global scale. You will be welcomed into a workforce that powers the future with innovative ideas that you make a reality.
Join our team of experts in engineering, manufacturing and operations, sales, supply chain, environmental health and safety, human resources and more!
This 30-months New Graduate Engineering Rotational Program provides the foundation for the future success of Solar Turbines engineers and the future success of the organization. The purpose of the program is to start the development and hands on technical trainings of the next generation of highly capable and highly competent engineers.
Besides specialized workshops, classroom trainings (virtual/in-person) and on-the-job trainings in the field, the selected incumbent will also be mentored on controls system training at various Solar locations including Senawang (Malaysia), San Diego (California), Mabank and Desoto (Texas).
Each phase of the program emphasizes a different aspect of field operations.
Topics covered include:
• Safety training
• Gas turbine package familiarization training
• Controls system training
• Customer services experience
• Engine Overhaul/Repair
• Power Generation and Gas compression
• Trouble shooting
• Structured on the job (Hands on) training at Customer Sites in the Field
This program offers an excellent opportunity by combining formal training with hands on exposure out in the field at our local district office as a Field Service Representative. Through series of structured-trainings that focuses on a broad exposure to our products and the Customer Service organization, the incumbent will also get to have the hands-on experience in diagnosing turbine packages and balance of plant related issues.
This professional development program will give the selected incumbent the exposure to the wide spectrum of our businesses and operations, while working alongside with some of the best industry veterans.
We are looking for fresh graduates with the followings:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Computing, Aerospace or related Engineering field
- Graduating soon or within the recent calendar years (i.e. 2018 - 2022)
- High integrity and a great level of self-confidence
- Ability to apply basic engineering principles to actual engineering problems
- Keen with challenges and to build their careers within the organization
- Excited about frequent travelling domestically and internationally
- Previous internship/placement or related turbomachinery work experience will be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- High degree of responsibility and professionalism
Location Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides administrative support for the Customer Services Representatives. Administrative support includes, preparing invoices and other miscellaneous forms and letters, and responding to various customer services related customer’s inquiries, which encompass 80-90% of the workday.
2. Responds to customer services related inquiries, which may include calculating buyout requests, working with Treasury to correct misapplied payments, waiving late charges, answering tax and payment related questions, solving invoicing problems and making changes to contracts in the Leasing system.
3. Responds to credit reference inquiries and loan balance confirmations submitted by auditing firms, which may involve using T-value to confirm interest paid and principal balances.
4. Maintains various logbooks and spreadsheets for tracking customer services volume and performance.
5. May be responsible for tracking asset insurance coverage and effective dates, and providing proper intra-region notifications as to the identified deficiencies.
6. Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
7. Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Ability to effectively manage numerous tasks.
2. Knowledge of and ability to apply math computation skills.
3. Knowledge of and ability to prepare and maintain spreadsheets.
4. Ability to perform general office tasks.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent GED certificate. A minimum of 2 years experience in an office environment is desired.
Cara MelamarLink Pendaftaran : https://bit.ly/catIDjobs
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.