Lowongan Kerja P.T. Siemens Indonesia Terbaru Tahun 2022
Profil PerusahaanAs a global technology powerhouse, Siemens helps to electrify, automate and digitalize Indonesia’s infrastructure. We have been the trendsetter in providing technology as well as in building up local manufacturing facilities and skill development initiatives in Indonesia. Siemens is committed to a sustainable future of Indonesia by making real what matters.
Posisi dan KualifikasiProject Controller Internship
a. Develop & manage the Project Controls function required to execute the project.
b. Review and provide input to Project Management plans.
c. Ensure all cost monitoring, estimates and final forecast are performed accurately.
d. Ensure all progress of Project timeline on track.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Clinical Application Specialist - Diagnostic (Surabaya)
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team (Surabaya) as DX Clinical Application Specialist to execute application activities, including User Training, Remote Troubleshoot, Education and system modification on demand, which are coordinated via the Customer Care Center.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will conduct a user training for both initial and refresh Training, instrument start-ups, provide expert suggestion to customer for application related, Perform QC, Control, Calibration, and Evaluation based on company program
- You must understand Westgard rules implementation, Six Sigma and Lean Sigma
- You will communicate and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
- You will support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within your area of responsibility.
- You will escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer care Center on all escalation issues.
- You will ensure the proper use of reagent & consumable and report the usage on any related service report.
- You will comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthineers.
- You will maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services.
- You will collaborate with marketing team for assay development and new product launch
- You will engage with Clinician and medical laboratory technologist to answer needs from laboratory
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologist or Biology or equivalent
- You must have a strong knowledge in Laboratory diagnostic instrument with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Familiar with resolving issue based on scientific documentation
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken