Lowongan Kerja PT Adaro Energy, Tbk Terbaru Tahun 2022
Profil PerusahaanPT Adaro Indonesia (AI) adalah perusahaan pertambangan terbesar dalam Grup Adaro, yang terutama menjalankan operasi pertambangan batu bara di Kalimantan Selatan dan Kalimantan Tengah berdasarkan Perjanjian Karya Pengusahaan Pertambangan Batu Bara (PKP2B) dengan Pemerintah Indonesia hingga tahun 2022 dengan hak untuk memperpanjang periode kontrak berdasarkan persyaratan dan ketentuan dalam PKP2B maupun peraturan perundangundangan yang berlaku. Kepemilikan atas AI terdiri dari Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand International Company Limited (EGATi), perusahaan listrik negara Thailand, dan PT Alam Tri Abadi, anak perusahaan AE, dengan porsi 11,5% dan 88,5%. ATA memiliki kepemilikan langsung dan tidak langsung di AI.
Posisi & KualifikasiLegal Officer
Work Location : Jakarta
- Prepare and review draft agreements or letters for a routine transaction to ensure the draft agreement or letter is in accordance with applicable regulations and legislation.
- Providing legal advice, opinions, advice and legal assistance as well as having legal implications for work units that need to be associated with simple or routine transactions to ensure that the company's interests are fulfilled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Carry out and prepare legal documents in connection with routine corporate activities to ensure the fulfillment of company obligations as stated in the company's articles of association.
- Collect and process data or information needed for a case so that comprehensive data can be obtained which can strengthen the company's legal position on the case.
- Conduct research and analysis of applicable laws and regulations, especially those related to company activities and provide advice to related work units so that the company's activities are in accordance with these laws and regulations.
- Monitor and coordinate with related work units regarding permits that must be owned by the company to ensure the licenses do not expire.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law, with min. GPA 3.25
- Master Degree in Law would be beneficial
- Min 2 years experience in the field of corporate law
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Have good competencies in Legal Drafting, Legal Analysis, Legal Research, and Legal Compliance
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Have excellent communication (written & spoken) in English and Bahasa
Work Location : Jawa Tengah
- Supervise the Rehabilitations DAS operations in the field, Execute plans and programs and implement the strategy that operational activities can run according to company standards
- Monitor the implementation of operational activities in the field in accordance with the work plan
- Compile reports on operational activities on a regular basis so that they can be used as a basis for making periodic reports to relevant Forestry Agencies
- Manage social conflicts and establish good relations with the community and coordinate with related agencies, Village Heads, and local District / District Heads
- Bachelor Degree in Forestry or equivalent from reputable university
- Having experience in the forestry/ rehabilitations DAS sector for at least 3 years
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Having experience in Rehabilitation DAS Project monitoring & inventory, Land management, Land fires, land measurements, etc.
- Able to work in teams, target oriented, able to work in dynamic environment
- Willing to be placed in Magelang, Jawa Tengah
Asset Management Operation Supervisor
Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan
- Supervise Asset Management Operation (Commercial Asset & General Affairs) in Kalimantan area in order to achieve the commercial target and SLA to the customers
- Ensure the service of General Affairs are fulfilled as targeted and achieve the customer satisfactory
- Prepare & ensure the Administration compliance are achieved
- Work with the team to provide the best Service Level AGreement to the customers in term of providing GA Services & also Commercial Asset management
- S1/ Bachelor Degree or equivalent from Civil Engineering/ Economic Management or any major from reputable university
- Having minimum 5 years of working experience in Asset Management, General Affairs, Facility Management, Project Management
- Familiar with ISO 5500 – 2014 : Asset Management System, Asset Management System - Application will be an advantage
- Willing to be placed in Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan and willing to travel to all Adaro Land area operation
HR Business Partner
Work Location Kalimantan Selatan
- As onsite HR Point of Contact and build relationships with management and all employees in business units
- Identify and support the HR function onsite to produce solutions that are credible, focused on customer needs (customer focused), cost-effective and innovative in order to support the implementation of business strategies in the business units for which they are responsible.
- Provide quality advice in a responsive and supportive manner to managers in business units who are responsible for all aspects of HR with an emphasis on sharing shared responsibilities and granting decision-making rights involving HR issues to achieve organizational efficiency.
- Provide advising to managers in implementing HR programs in order to facilitate the distribution of responsibilities to the management team and ensure HR issues can be resolved effectively.
- Manage and implement certain policies, initiatives, work programs and projects related to HR within the agreed timeframe and budget limit to achieve company targets.
- Measuring the level of success of implementing HR solutions and services in contributing to the effectiveness and efficiency of the company and achieving company targets
- Support the HR aspect in organizational restructuring initiatives by ensuring that the proposed organizational re-design is in accordance with the needs, is able to correctly identify the impact on each individual, and is able to explain the objectives and selection process as appropriate, in order to support the achievement of company goals.
- Bachelor Degree in any major from reputable university
- Having minimum 5 years of exposure in HR field as HR Business Partner, with solid track record in managing Recruitment, Talent, Performance, and Organizational Development
- Having experience in Agribusiness/Plantation/Forestry/Construction industry with hundreds of employees will be an advantage
- Good communication, influencing and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making
- Willing to be placed in Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan and travelling to all Adaro Land Job Sites
Cara Melamar Link Pendaftaran : https://bit.ly/3GjZnKH
Batas Waktu LowonganClosing Date : 20 Januari 2022
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.