Lowongan Kerja Caterpillar Indonesia Terbaru Tahun 2022
Profil PerusahaanCaterpillar adalah produsen peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, engine diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri serta lokomotif diesel-listrik yang terdepan di dunia. Kami juga memimpin dalam layanan pembiayaan melalui Caterpillar Financial Services.
Posisi dan KualifikasiFACILITY MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
LOCATION BATAM, KEPULAUAN RIAU, INDONESIA
What does it mean to live the Caterpillar Experience?
It means you play a part in building a better world. You contribute to a winning culture—a spirit of accountability—that has driven change on every continent for more than 90 years. To work with us is a commitment to improve sustainability, invent for the digital age and innovate in order to bring solutions to millions of people. Sure, you work for Caterpillar. But more importantly, you work for the good of your career, your family, your community and your world.
As a company, we will take on every challenge that faces us, just as we have in the past. We will continue to lead in our industries because of employees like you. You’re here on purpose, with a purpose. Your work builds the world. You build what matters.
At Caterpillar’s Indonesia Batam, we manufacture Hydraulic Mining Shovels & Large Mining Truck products used in building the infrastructure and mining to move materials that makes a better world.
As Caterpillar’s Facility Maintenance Supervisor, you will work both independently and as part of a team to performs tactical duties related to Plant Engineering, focusing on manufacturing facilities, utilities and services. You will also maintain and / or improve machine performance & physical availability and uptime while training in various areas of Plant Engineering to become familiar with the system, policies, procedures, standard works, certifications and other aspects of Plant Engineering. Primary focus is on machine and asset performance, uptime and machine’s quality as part of Manage the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
You will analyze facility constraints and provide continuous improvement actions, and therefore need to acquire and maintain knowledge about systems utilization and facility / plant engineering concepts.
As the Facility Maintenance Supervisor, you will:
- Responsible to help make safety working environment for everyone.
- Understood the concept of Maintenance Management System (MMS) and TPM (Total Productive Maintenance).
- Manage the Facility’s Asset Records (Building, Machine, Equipment and Utilities) as the baseline of Maintenance Management System.
Execute monitor and control facility maintenance areas (Building, Machines & Equipment), Project & Engineering (Civil MEP E&I Energy and Utilities) and adhere to Project Management.
- Creates, update and maintains Facility Layouts.
Maintains or improves manufacturing machine & equipment performance, uptime and machine quality
- Incumbents may assist or lead craft personnel in diagnosis & troubleshoot of machine malfunctions and assist with needed repairs.
- Works with manufacturing personnel on tooling, process and quality problems.
- Develops and implements an effective predictive and preventive maintenance program.
- Designs or assists with design of new equipment and / or systems installation and modification.
- Continuous learning and share knowledge in hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, pipeline, instrumentation, lube, HVAC, utilities (gasses, electricity, water, etc.) and related classes to craft personnel to improve repair skills.
- Supervise employees and outside contractors, including job assignment, workload monitoring, providing material, equipment and assistance to determine workflow.
- Evaluates equipment at run-offs and updates technical libraries to maintain machine support data.
- Troubleshoots thru RCCA equipment and systems malfunctions and recommends corrective action.
- Designs or assists with design of new equipment and / or systems installation such as material handling, paint, filtration, calibration, configuration or other systems.
- Adheres to established standards, policies and practices relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, ergonomics, etc. in performing assigned duties.
- Performs analysis to determine present and future space requirements.
- Identifies utility needs and prepares detailed work orders.
- Coordinate’s receipt of equipment and installation schedules.
- Assists with machine maintenance and recommends corrective actions.
- Professional English proficiency (Reading-Writing-Speaking).
- Engineering or related degree background or equivalent experiences.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 4 - 5 years of work-related experience for Diploma III/S1 (bachelor) or 10 years’ experience for SMK/vocational degree and experience in TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance) implementation.
- Knowledge in systems utilization and facility / plant engineering concepts.
- Capability to read and manage OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Manuals, Drawing, DED (Detail Engineering Design), BoQ (Bill of Quality).
- Strong Problem Solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Able to operate computer and common business software (Microsoft Office, SAP, etc.).
- Have AK3 (series (Government Safety Certifications)
- Have MHE, Lifting, or other Machine/Equipment’s Trainings and KIMPER (Kartu Izin Mengemudi Perusahaan).
LOCATION JAKARTA, JAKARTA RAYA, INDONESIA
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A wide variety of responsibilities may exist within the various Accounting units. Responsibilities vary, but may include one or more of the following duties:
1. Under supervision, performs accounting duties of entry level/moderate complexity. Some latitude for un-reviewed decisions is within the scope of delegated authority.
2. When inconsistencies or problems occur which are outside delegated authority, they are brought to the attention of management. Confers with management to determine the proper means by which to resolve these issues.
3. Applies knowledge of basic accounting methods and procedures.
4. May participate in accounting system development, testing and implementation.
5. May coordinate and review lower-level accounting work assignments for accuracy and completeness.
6. Understands the established continuous improvement objectives for the department. Measures progress toward the continuous improvement standards and ensure that the necessary measurements are maintained. Participates in the resolution of any identified problems. Analyzes data and makes all business decisions based on such analysis.
7. Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Ability to seek out relevant information.
2. Ability to apply math computation skills including basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, as well as, statistics and other mathematical concepts used in modeling.
3. Knowledge of accounting distribution and ability to verify correctness and completeness of such information.
4. Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and FASB regulations and procedures as they related to the particular area of accounting.
5. Demonstrated ability to create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
6. Must demonstrate initiative, leadership, and the ability to communicate effectively.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related business discipline with 3-4 years’ experience in financial services / leasing companies.
Cara MelamarLink Pendaftaran : https://bit.ly/catIDjobs
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.