Lowongan Terbaru Nestle Indonesia November 2021
Profil PerusahaanWe are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Posisi dan KualifikasiQuality System Coordinator
Location: Karawang, West Java
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
Be a force for good with Nestlé Indonesia by playing the role as Consumer Quality & Quality System Coordinator, you will be responsible in ensuring quality system to deliver best experience to consumers.
A day in the life of...
- Promote quality awareness across the company. Contribute to competence development of quality professionals across the organization.
- Define and update the specific quality procedures, instruction and tools which are directly related to their area of concern.
- Supports the Nestlé Continuous Excellence program in the quest for zero defect, including root cause analysis and problem solving after incidents (or near misses).
- Supports activities to achieve compliance with the Nestlé Quality Management System requirements and other applicable instructions and standards.
- Deliver training for their specific areas of expertise.
- In their specific area of expertise, assess that the Nestlé Quality Management System is in place, and is obtaining expected results in each operating unit.
What will make you successful
- Minimum Bachelor of Food Science, Food Technology, Chemical Engineer, Biology, or Chemistry
- Having at least 5 years of experience in similar position
- Independent player and self-driven but able to work in a team
- Able to manage multiple tasks independently under challenging deadlines
- Strong in operate Ms. Office especially Ms. Excel and other digital applications (Power BI and Power Apps) would be preferable
- Familiar with ISO 9001
- Good Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanPlease Apply here : https://bit.ly/lokernestleid
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.