Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Siemens Indonesia Oktober 2021 Terbaru
Profil PerusahaanAs a global technology powerhouse, Siemens helps to electrify, automate and digitalize Indonesia’s infrastructure. We have been the trendsetter in providing technology as well as in building up local manufacturing facilities and skill development initiatives in Indonesia. Siemens is committed to a sustainable future of Indonesia by making real what matters.
Posisi dan KualifikasiMarketing Communication
Creates and implements specific marketing programs and market launch plans, etc. and completes a range of general marketing operations (i.e. analyses, campaigns) for an assigned organizational unit or a related product portfolio.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Adopts and implements Marketing guidelines, programs and standards in assigned organizational unit(s).
- Advises business accountable management of the unit in all Marketing related issues (e.g. market analysis, product pricing, positioning, etc.).
- Qualifies and cooperates with external Marketing service providers, manages and coordinates those services and approves of work delivered.
- Contributes to units' budget plannings and completes Marketing related reportings.
- May conduct market research activities as appropriate and supports management in determination of effective pricing structures.
- Provides marketing support to sales units and teams, creating and deploying marketing material to customers.
- Designs and implements concepts of customer group specific sales and marketing activities.
- May drive outbound marketing activities.
Typically 2 years or less of related experience with a proven track record, preferably in the relevant industry / market.
Education: University degree in Communication, Business or other relevant discipline.
Senior Legal Counsel
At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. If you are a fast learner, creative, able to work with multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams and have a strong desire to be a winner, this role is just for you.
We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to join our legal team in Indonesia.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide business-oriented legal solutions and advice to our Smart Infrastructure, Digital Industries, Large Drives Applications, and Energy businesses as well as to our corporate departments in Indonesia.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide variety of contracts and other legal documents.
- Review and analyze tender documents in public and private tenders; and provide pragmatic recommendations to appropriately address identified risks and opportunities.
- Professionally manage claims during contract/project execution phase to mitigate risks and capture opportunities.
- Handle commercial disputes in a smart and economical manner through a variety of conflict resolution mechanisms such as settlement negotiations, ADR, arbitration, and litigation.
- Properly retain and manage outside counsel where additional external legal support is needed.
- Support timely and systematic corporate housekeeping for our local legal entities.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to the management of our local businesses.
- Pro-actively collaborate with experts from other departments and with Legal & Compliance team members from Siemens Headquarters and other countries on cross-functional and cross-border topics.
- Contribute to an excellent knowledge management within both our Indonesian Legal team and our global Legal community through creation and communication of up-to-date knowledge assets such as automated templates, interactive quick guides, key lessons learned, etc.
- Prepare and deliver effective onsite and online legal trainings to our sales, procurement, and other staff.
- Indonesian national with excellent academic legal background; additional overseas education from an accredited law school is a plus.
- At least 7 years of relevant in-house or reputable law firm PQE.
- Sound background in commercial contracts for electric equipment, software, service and data-driven business models; litigation experience in various Indonesian courts is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of and sufficient work experience in dealing with relevant commercial/corporate laws and regulations in B2B-driven environments.
- Flexible, solution-oriented, pro-active, hands-on attitude, good business acumen, and the capability of providing both operational and strategic legal guidance.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work effectively with team members and cross-functional partners from different cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Strong analytical, learning, research, drafting, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
- Professional ethics and identification with Siemens company values.
- Proficiency in working with relevant software such as Microsoft 365; a genuine interest for new trends in legal technology is a plus.
- Business-fluency in written and spoken Indonesian and English;
- Flexibility to travel.
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: PT Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanSilakan Melamar Pada Link Berikut : https://sie.ag/3a8GcVz
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.