Rekrutmen PT Petrosea Tbk Terbaru Agustus 2021
Profil PerusahaanPT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for over 48 years. Drawing on rich and varied years of experience throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Petrosea is now recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading contractors.
We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to safety, health & environment, quality management and business integrity. We also provide services for the oil & gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base located in Sorong, West Papua that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients.
Posisi Lowongan KerjaConstruction Supervisor
Plan, monitor and control the construction activities of the project in order to ensure that it is completed on time and to the total satisfaction of the client whilst achieving tender profit margins and meeting the safety and quality expectations of the company.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 7 years previous experiences in construction (civil structure, bridge), especially in EARTHWORK/CULVERT PROJECTS
- Computer literate, including knowledge of computerized architectural data bases and/or CAD drawing systems
- Organizational, supervisory and negotiating skills
- Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain accurate and detail records (particularly focusing on day to day commercial aspects)
- Strong commercial focus in all aspects of project (client & subcontractors)
- Willing to Work extended hours to ensure project completion on time.
- Develop and monitor the works through a detailed level III program and accurately record actual progress against the critical path activities to ensure that program and reported progress position are consistently accurate
- Monitor and review the implementation of management strategy in the construction activities in order to optimize company’s position on the project within the terms of the contract
- Control, monitor and liaise with the financial management of the project to ensure targeted profitability is achieved and potential for profitability is maximized
- Lead, manage and coordinate all Superintendents in control of all labor and plant resources in order to achieve the construction schedule and the project safety and quality requirements on the site
- Develop and maintain relationship with the client to ensure that the project is undertaken in a cooperative manner
- Assist Senior Construction Manager in representing the company in all meetings and matters pertaining to the contract with respect to the client and any third party to ensure all matters discussed meet the best solution
- Develop, support and liaise with Project Control team with the project programming, weekly progress assessment and reporting function to ensure all report and assessment are accurate in timely manner
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
Job Requirement :
- At Least 2 Years working experiences as Data Scientist or minimum 3 Years Working Experiences as Data Analyst or minimum 4 years working experiences as Data Engineer in Agile Teams
- Bachelor Degree (S1) with Outstanding Result from Reputable University majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial or Informatics Engineering
- At Least 4 Years of Working Experience on Big Data Platform and Programming Language, Data Science & Machine Learning Tools such as Apache Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Spark, Kafka, HBase, CouchDB, Hive, Python, R, Pig, NoSQL, etc
- Knowledge and Working Experiences with Data Modeling, Design Patterns, Building Highly Scalable and Secured Analytical Solutions, SQL, Procedural SQL (TSQL/PLSQL or PgSQL) and at least one Non-Relational Database
- Worked with Big Data ETL & Data Analytics Tools such as Talend, SSIS, TeraData, Informatica, Alteryx, Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Power Business Intelligence ( Microsoft Power BI ) or Similar Reporting and other Business Intelligence Packages
- Experience using JIRA / Microsoft Visual Studio Team Service ( VSTS ) / Talend / Trello / Power Steering / KPI Fire / Wave / Redmine / Bitrix24 / TaskWorld / SoftBless or other similar Project Management & Collaboration Tools
- Knowledge of SQL & DB Technology : MSSQLServer / PostgreSQL / MySQL / MongoDB / MariaDB would be another Strong Point
- Real Passion for Development and a Demonstrated Appetite for Continual Learning
- Community Contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas) is a plus
- Professionalism, Discipline, Integrity and “ Can Do “ Attitude, Team-Work Oriented, and able to Lead Cross-Functional Work. Able to Communicate, Presenting, Writing and Reading in English
Cara MelamarIf you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career http://career.petrosea.com
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.