Rekrutmen Coca Cola Company Indonesia Tahun 2021
Profil PerusahaanThe Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
Posisi dan KualifikasiWarehouse Team Lead
Location: Depok, JB ID
Job ID: R-59376
Time Type: Full time
Job Type: Regular
What You’ll Do for Us
- Analysing number truck needed for outbound/shipment activity
- Arrange trucking, shipment and liaise with bottling for all arrangement
- Execute SAP transaction to create packing list , picking list and all shipping documents required. Filling all documents including trucks inspection checklist
- Execute SAP transaction to posting good issue after shipment done, and ensure all as per policy required
- Execute SAP transaction to receive, return to supplier as necessary the materials in the system as well as to correct quantity information to reflect the real physical stock.
- Supervise all warehouse activity including ensure all shipment meet quality required ( ship as per qty required)
- Ensure there is no OTIF and TDQ happen due to shipment issue.
- Receiving incoming material from supplier
- Do 2nd checklist for all finish good before ship to customer, ensure all finish good ship align with the PO, packing list and picking list
- Implement good record keeping for warehouse administration to ensure traceability.
- Ensure stock accuracy
- Maintain cleanliness / safety and security in the warehouse area.
- Communicate with other departments so that the functions of the warehouse are effective.
- Supervise warehouse operator, giving direction and guidance to support their professional and personal development.
- Communicating with several suppliers regarding the delivery schedule of raw materials or packaging materials
- Participating in the implementation of Halal Management System, food safety, Kore requirement, ISO requirement and other systems adopted.
- Responsible for ensuring the storage of raw materials, finished products and delivery of finished products in accordance with halal requirements.
- Continuous review of storage to ensure optimum utilization of warehouse capacity.
- Ensure Zoning and Maping in Warehouse as per designed and rules
- Leading and implement CAPA related with warehouse operation
- Managing temperature storage and vehicle check and escalate if any issue to the related division
- Maintain an orderly storage / receiving area and ensuring clear segregation between materials which status are unrestricted, on hold, and reject to avoid inadvertent shipment of blocked stocks.
- Identify continuous improvement to minimize both internal and external complaints, to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Participate and support the implementation of Company Requirement (KORE), halal and other adopted requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, FSSC 22000, SMK3, Halal) including but not limited to :
1. Involvement on creation and review of QSE, Halal policy.
2. Consultation if there is any changes that can affect quality, food safety, EOSH and halal.
- Ensure compliance to company requirement (KORE) and other adopted requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, FSSC 22000, SMK3, Halal) in day to day operation.
Qualification & Requirements
- University/bachelor degree is required.
- Leadership skill
- Preferer can operate SAP and having IT mindset
- Can operate forklift
- Can use computer especially Microsoft excel, power point
- Communication skills
- Time Management
- Warehouse skills
- Can Use hoist/ crane
- Ability to read, write and speak English is required
What We Can Do For You
Experience: Join a global organization with the limitless opportunity to learn and grow.
Benefits: Full benefits package that starts on day one of employment.
Learning & Development: The ability to learn manufacturing process from a leader in the industry.
Troubleshooting; Forklift License; High Mechanical Aptitude; English Language; Machine Operations; Mathematics; Communication; Writing; Computer Literacy
Cara Melamar / Email PerusahaanPlease Apply on this link : https://bit.ly/cocacolacompanyjobs
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.