Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Caterpillar Indonesia 2021
Profil PerusahaanCaterpillar adalah produsen peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, engine diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri serta lokomotif diesel-listrik yang terdepan di dunia. Kami juga memimpin dalam layanan pembiayaan melalui Caterpillar Financial Services.
Posisi dan KualifikasiAssembly & Test Specialist
Location Batam, Kepulauan Riau
Di Caterpillar, Anda dapat mempengaruhi pekerjaan yang diselesaikan pada proyek di seluruh dunia. Kami membangun lebih dari sekedar mesin. Ide dan solusi kami dapat mengubah bisnis dan kehidupan pelanggan kami, komunitas kami, dan dunia kami. Ribuan karyawan Caterpillar bekerja setiap hari. Saat mereka melakukan tugas sehari-hari, mereka benar-benar berkontribusi pada pekerjaan tim yang kuat secara global. Di Caterpillar, kami tahu bahwa inovasi terjadi selangkah demi selangkah, sepotong demi sepotong, orang demi orang. Setiap orang memiliki peran penting untuk organisasi kami. Proyek kecil dan sederhana dapat tumbuh dan berkembang menjadi terobosan, teknologi, mesin, layanan yang mengubah dunia, dan lainnya melalui kolaborasi dan kerja tim dalam lingkungan kerja yang beragam dan inklusif.
Dan saat ini kami sedang mencari Assembly & Test Specialist untuk bergabung dengan tim produksi kami di Caterpillar Indonesia Batam.
Tugas / tanggung jawab pekerjaan mungkin termasuk, tetapi tidak terbatas pada:
- Memeriksa bahan atau Material
- Mengisi daftar periksa bahan/material saat mengambil bahan/Material untuk dirakit
- Perakitan mengikuti proses standar pekerjaan
- Mengisi In Progress Validation (IPV)
- Memindahkan bahan dari sub proses ke proses selanjutnya
- Pengujian setelah proses perakitan
- Mengoperasikan Over Head Crane
- Menguasai operasi yang diminta di area yang telah diberikan / ditentukan.
- Memahami dasar tentang keseluruhan produk dan lini produksi
- Memenuhi semua persyaratan kinerja untuk aliran produksi dan bidangnya.
- Melakukan penggantian tim saat diperlukan untuk menjaga kelancaran aliran produksi.
- Menguasai berbagai jenis operasi di lapangan yang ditugaskan kepada mereka untuk memaksimalkan kemampuan lapangan dalam merespon kebutuhan yang berubah.
- Memahami peta aliran nilai untuk kondisi saat ini di lapangan dan berpartisipasi dalam menerapkan perubahan untuk mencapai peta aliran nilai untuk kondisi masa depan.
- Jaga agar sel atau metrik operasional yang ditetapkan selalu akurat dan diperbarui.
- Mulai panggilan Andon ke Ketua Tim tepat waktu.
- Berpartisipasilah dalam proses pemecahan masalah dan bantu menentukan akar masalahnya.
- Berpartisipasi dalam RIW, memberikan kontribusi berupa keahlian dalam proses produksi.
- Berpartisipasi dalam dialog Peningkatan Proses.
- Berpartisipasi dalam membuat Pekerjaan Standar dan mematuhi metode yang telah ditetapkan.
- Lakukan Daily check semua equipment assembler
- Manajemen Peralatan
- Mempertahankan 5S di sub stasiun atau stasiun kerja
- Pastikan mengikuti aturan keselamatan (SJP, HOIST UP, HIRA DC, LOF & Maintain APD)
- Berpartisipasilah dalam penerapan Prinsip Panduan CPS dan kerjakan dengan tekun agar implementasi berhasil (Memahami dan mengenali pemborosan).
- Memberikan ide-ide yang membantu perbaikan terus-menerus, kemudian memberikan umpan balik atas ide-ide yang ada dan berpartisipasi dalam melaksanakan ide-ide berikut.
- Lulusan dari Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan
- Memiliki pengalaman minimum 1 tahun sebagai assembler
- Memiliki pengalaman di industri otomotif
- Memiliki komitmen yang kuat terhadap keselamatan dan kualitas
- Sifat teliti dan analitis
- Bersedia bekerja dalam berbagai shift dan jam kerja yang fleksibel
Location Batam, Kepulauan Riau
What does it mean to live the Caterpillar Experience?
It means you play a part in building a better world. You contribute to a winning culture—a spirit of accountability—that has driven change on every continent for more than 90 years. To work with us is a commitment to improve sustainability, invent for the digital age and innovate in order to bring solutions to millions of people. Sure, you work for Caterpillar. But more importantly, you work for the good of your career, your family, your community and your world.
As a company, we will take on every challenge that faces us, just as we have in the past. We will continue to lead in our industries because of employees like you. You’re here on purpose, with a purpose. Your work builds the world. You build what matters.
At Caterpillar’s Indonesia Batam, we manufacture Hydraulic Shovels products used in building the infrastructure and mining to move materials that makes a better world.
Our logistics teams ensure that the materials to build these products are available when and where they need to be in order build these products so they can be shipped to our dealers and end customers around the globe. We have an excellent opportunity, if you have the right abilities and drive in this pursuit, to join our Caterpillar Indonesia Batam team and have an impact as a Logistics Supervisor.
In this role you will guide a team of team leads and hourly personnel who are responsible for the logistics execution area in all facets of material replenishment of quality parts to meet established production requirements. You will own and set the overall direction for the value streams with overall responsibility for People, Quality, Velocity and Cost (PQVC) performance including Caterpillar Production Systems (CPS) Assessment scores. You will also have the responsibility to ensure safety and quality meeting company standards and specifications.
As the Logistics Supervisor, you will:
- Supervise various locations in the Logistics Department including Receiving, Order filling and Shipping, loading and unloading material, systems related grief resolution and storage of material.
- Supervising hourly personnel to ensure completion of assignments in a timely manner.
- Drive team to identify continuous improvement ideas and engage support functions to implement the same.
- Collaborate with packaging engineer to identify improvement opportunities for supplier supplied parts preservation.
- Ensuring components/goods are received, packaged, stored and Issued in an efficient, safe, timely manner.
- Manage shipping activity to ensure timely finish goods shipment with correct documentation and packaging.
- Ensuring an effective work force by assigning, directing and motivating employees.
- Enforcing company policies and procedures while abiding by the company/union contract.
- Investigate root causes and perform corrective action to resolve the problems identified.
- Responsible to support and achieve 100% Supply Chain – Logistics PQVC (People Quality Velocity Cost) targets.
- Implement various initiatives such as 5S, Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma, Internal Certification, etc.
- Promote the development of people through continued education, employee involvement, increased responsibility and ergonomics.
- Proficient in English
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management
- At least 3 (three) years of job experience in Logistics/Warehousing and having knowledge of various Logistics operation and Warehouse management systems.
- At least 3 years in a people leadership role with strong people management qualities.
- Certified or having knowledge in 6 Sigma green belt.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and communication skills.
- A working knowledge of ERP system such as SAP.
- Project management background.
- Material distribution experience.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment.
Talent Acquisition Associate
Location Batam, Kepulauan Riau
Build the team that builds a better world.
Caterpillar wouldn’t be the company it is today without the men and women who shape it. Because our employees power our success, we’re committed to empowering theirs. As a member of our HR team, you’ll help us create a culture that enables people to produce their best work every day—work that changes lives for the better around the world.
When you join as a Talent Acquisition Associate at Caterpillar Indonesia Batam you will help us obtain candidates to meet recruiting needs and to identify/qualify resume sourcing channels to generate and maintain pipeline of potential candidates as per the workforce planning strategies. Also, to maintain recruiting database including sourcing, profiling, resume management and hiring information.
As the Talent Acquisition Associate , you will:
- Execute and support the recruitment plan shared by the assigned recruiter or local recruiting team lead.
- Generate leads and refresh candidate pipeline as well as to keep recruitment databases updated.
- Evaluate candidate profile(s) and ensure they meet hiring specifications/requirements.
- Provide ongoing consultation/input related to market pulse to recruiters and Regional Recruitment Managers for sourcing analysis and reporting.
- Use the most effective sourcing channels to fill the identified positions.
- Manage 3rd party agency/vendor relationships (if any).
- Manage the individual candidates’ experience ensuring they are effectively moved through the recruiting process.
- Develop processes and tools, which facilitate the administration of quality and timely data.
- Develop and recommend solutions to problems of limited scope and complexity. Generally, resolves issues by following departmental guidelines or applying a solution that worked in the past. Can change different parts of the standard approach to serve customers best but cannot add or delete procedures without approval. Work under general supervision. Follows established documented processes and procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Getting very familiar with Recruitment process, systems and tools and related control requirements. Determine and develop approaches to solutions following established documented processes and procedures.
- Your typical internal customers include the employees at mid-range levels and candidates for more specific needs and complex roles in one or more facilities and/or Divisions.
- Fluency in English.
- A college or university degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Having at least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in talent acquisition.
- Having 1+ years’ experience to use a variety of recruitment channels (LinkedIn, Indeed, portals, social/professional networking sites etc.)
- Previous experience with an applicant tracking system (preferably Workday) and recruiting CRM (preferably Beamery) and managing candidates through the recruiting lifecycle.
- Ability to assess business needs and screen/ identify top candidates as well as ability to analyze and interpret data including recruiting metrics.
Top candidates will also bring:
- Have working experience in Manufacturing facility.
- Volume hiring experience.
- Self-motivated, an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Well organized, a self-motivated and can multitask against multiple deadlines.
Shift: Normal Shift - Full Time
Hours: MON – FRI 7.00 AM – 3.45 PM
Location Batam, Kepulauan Riau
A chance to make quality products that matter.
How does it feel to make something that makes life better for people around the globe? As a Caterpillar manufacturing professional, you’ll know—because every day you’ll make sure our customers get the quality products they need to build our world’s infrastructure. And you’ll do it in modern, clean, safe environments equipped with the latest technologies.
Caterpillar Indonesia Batam has an exciting opportunity available as a Quality Supervisor (CMM) based in Batam, Indonesia.
When you join team Caterpillar as a Quality Team, you will be responsible for championing facility quality programs in adherence with the Caterpillar QMS at Batam facility. This would include execution of Global Quality processes in support of Facility CQMS (Caterpillar Quality Management System) certification and CAV (Customer Acceptance Validation) – core process application.
Primary responsibility is to provide support for quality initiatives in facility operations, supplier quality, and materials technology. Position will ensure conformity to global quality processes defined in the Caterpillar Quality Management System (QMS), day to day management of quality resources, and ensure resources are trained and competent.
As Quality Supervisor for CMM you will:
- Perform Quality Management and Operation in safely manner. Safety is Paramount.
- Involve and manage standards for quality management systems, quality planning and strategy, control plans, including documentation requirements, traceability, audit procedures and process control requirements.
- Lead & Supervise CMM Quality Team to achieve organization Goals, Team Member Developments and Targets.
- Involve in creating, providing and maintaining the quality gate checklist/inspection tools for CMM Inspectors.
- Provide process coaching/training to CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) Inspectors to maintain & improve measurement accuracy and methods.
- Manage in Process Non-Conformance, Value Streams BIQ Programs, Analyze and evaluate Quality Gates Metrics (Defects per Unit), Miss/Found/New data to identify where improvement opportunities may exist.
- involve defining process metrics and targets at the appropriate level and ensure these metrics and targets support enterprise metrics and targets.
- Proactively providing inputs into the production control plan. These inputs include risk data from the Design and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) as well as warranty information, previous inspection data, and historical data from similar processes and products. Responsible for identifying key product risks which need to be managed through the deployment of a control plan or IPV (In-Process Validation) check.
- Contribute to analyzing the Quality Gate data and field performance and make decisions and assign action-items related to improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system and their processes, improvement of the product related to customer requirements, and resource needs.
- Proficient in English language.
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree of mechanical design/manufacture.
- At least 3 (three) years working experience in similar role.
- Having deep understanding of CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine), preferred in Leica.
- Having at least 2 (two) years of experience in supervisory role.
- Having a QMS certifications.
- Experience in project management.
- Working experience in multinational companies.
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Cara MelamarLink Pendaftaran : https://bit.ly/caterpillarcareer
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.