Lowongan Kerja PT Jawa Satu Power Terbaru Tahun 2021
Profil PerusahaanPT Jawa Satu Power is a joint venture entity between PT Pertamina Power Indonesia ("PPI"), Garuda Power Holdings B.V. and Sojitz Global Investment B.V. Established on December 05, 2016 as a special purpose company in running, controlling and managing the assets of Jawa-1 power plant business activities, which serves as the largest gas-fired power plant with CCGT technology in Southeast Asia.
The company runs its business professionally by upholding an effective and efficient Corporate Governance principles in order to provide continuous added values to shareholders.
Lowongan KerjaPosition: Warehouse Supervisor
Placement: Cilamaya, Kab. Karawang
1. Has at least a bachelor’s degree in industrial/mechanical/electrical engineering.
2. Has a minimum of 5 years experience in warehouse at power industry or similar industry with 24/7 operations
3. Has a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar supervisory position
4. Required skills: Warehouse Management System, Inventory Management, Logistics, Receiving, Distribution and Planning Management, ERP (SAP and Maximo), ISO, 5R, Leadership, Communication, Analytical thinking
5. Knowledge of typical safety and environmental requirement for the storage of hazardous materials
6. Able to create and develop an SOP for the Warehouse Operations and familiar with the relevant business process for the Power Plant’s Warehouse or similar industry
7. Knowledge of Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting the overall activity of warehouse operations
8. Knowledge of typical procurement activity, commercial processes and budgeting system
9. Experience with the implementation of computerized Accounting system & Maintenance Management System, inventory control and warehouse management systems
10. Good leadership skills in a multicultural environment, Possess excellent team building skills
11. The ability to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken)
Position: Junior Procurement Officer
Placement: Cilamaya, Kab. Karawang
1. Has at least a bachelor's degree, preferably from mechanical/electrical/industrial major.
2. Has a minimum 3 years of working experience as a Procurement Officer in power plant-O&M company
3. Familiar with the Local Legislation associated with all procurement activity
4. Good knowledge of Local & International procurement processes (including Incoterm provision) for the Power Industry
5. Good knowledge of Commercial & Legal aspects and also the business process covering the procurement activity
6. Thorough understanding of Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Control program related to power Industry
7. Experience with the use of ERP system (SAP,Maximo,etc)
8. Fluent in the use of MS Office programs
9. Has the ability to communicate and negotiate (written&spoken) effectively in English
10. Mature personality, strong negotiation, good communication skills with internal & external parties
11. Able to work independently with a minimum supervision
Alamat Perusahann / Email perusahaanIf you feel you are the one whom we are searching for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.