Rekrutmen Schlumberger Indonesia Terbaru Juli 2021
Profil PerusahaanSchlumberger is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Our people, representing over 160 nationalities, are providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry. With expertise in more than 120 countries, we collaborate to create technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
Posisi & KualifikasiHSE Specialist
Duri - Indonesia
The HSE Specialist is responsible for supporting local management in establishing and continuously improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) culture within the worksite or in company facilities.
Reports to Country HSE Manager
Permanent Hired with 3 months’ probation period – based in Duri, Riau Province.
- Develop managers' awareness and ensure HSE policies and standards are an integral part of line management responsibilities and objectives.
- Assist line management with: Understanding and Implementing the HSE Management System; monitoring HSE objectives; liaising with local contractors and agencies regarding HSE; assessing local risks; generating local HSE procedures, work instructions and checklists; preparing and monitoring HSE plans that define how the HSE Management System is implemented at the location level; monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures; compliance audits and self-audits.
- Advise management on corrective actions required.
- Coordinate and participate in screening and HSE training of personnel, including contractors.
- Keep abreast of new documentation and training material related to HSE and inform management accordingly.
- Ensure that HSE documentation is updated and available onsite.
- Advise management on the level local HSE compliance with Schlumberger, local and host country regulations.
- Monitor and follow up on HSE reports and facilitate LPT meetings and HSE audits.
- Support line management in investigations of failures and accidents.
- Maintain a high level of HSE awareness among personnel through communication, training and promoting involvement in HSE programs.
- Recommend improvements to the HSE program.
- Review QUEST to ensure that logged data is correct and up to date.
- Analyze HSE trends for the location.
- Bachelor’s or Diploma degree in Public Health, Engineering, Occupational Safety and Health or Management major
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in HSE and facility management related position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian Bahasa.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with teams in global
- Currently located in Indonesia and eligible to work in Indonesia without any sponsorship
Cara Melamar : Click Link To Apply : https://bit.ly/3wqkncO
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.