Rekrutmen Caterpillar Indonesia Terbaru Tahun 2021
Profil PerusahaanCaterpillar adalah produsen peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, engine diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri serta lokomotif diesel-listrik yang terdepan di dunia. Kami juga memimpin dalam layanan pembiayaan melalui Caterpillar Financial Services.
Posisi dan KualifikasiENVIRONMENTAL ASSOCIATE SUPERVISOR
LOCATION BATAM, KEPULAUAN RIAU
CONTRACT TYPE FULL TIME
Environmental Health and Safety
Make a difference in people’s lives—and your own.
At Caterpillar, a safe work environment isn’t just about preventing injuries. Working with leaders in our facilities around the world, you’ll help build a culture that puts safety first—all day, every day. Some of our safety professionals also interact directly with customers to help them establish similar cultures. The same is true on the environmental side, where you’ll work to ensure our operations play their part in preserving the quality of earth, air and water.
When you are an Environmental Associate Supervisor at Caterpillar, you will interpret Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) or K3 and Indonesian safety laws and to recommend procedures, methods and programs for correction of areas in Batam plant which are in violation. In environmental area, you will also responsible for administering the legal requirements related to environmental compliance as well as defining required actions.
As the Environmental Associate Supervisor, you will:
- Interpret OSHA laws, Indonesian Regulation and Caterpillar Corporate Standards recommend procedures to correct areas of CIB which are not in compliance. These might concern such things as dust exposure, working surfaces, personal protective equipment, hazardous materials, general environment, medical services and facilities, fire protection, material handling and storage, machinery and machinery guards, hand and portable powered tools, etc.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate facility compliance programs and procedures related to hazardous materials/waste management, waste minimization/source reduction, air pollution control, wastewater and stormwater discharge, and assist in related training of facility personnel.
- Conduct regularly scheduled Environmental Health & Safety audits at the Batam facility, advise facility management with regard to compliance requirements affecting the operation of the facility, and recommend appropriate actions and training necessary to maintain compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Maintain files and track compliance of various environmental regulatory permits related to hazardous materials/waste management, air pollution control, wastewater and stormwater discharge, and to conduct studies to obtain necessary data to provide technical assistance to the Environmental Health and Safety Department in obtaining certain permits.
- Manage operation of the Hazardous Waste Facilities, movement of hazardous waste within the facility, shipment of hazardous waste offsite and arrangement for proper recycling/disposal, and preparation/maintenance of all related documentation, operational logs, and inspection records as required by regulations.
- Function as primary emergency coordinator for facility and assist Environmental Health & Safety Department with required governmental agency notifications as appropriate.
- Implement Environmental Compliance policies, procedures, programs and coordinate environmental issues with Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup.
- Ensure safe and efficient management of all outside contractors and suppliers through the training of plant personnel
- Manage operation and maintenance of wastewater treatment and water recycling operations and obtain and monitor operational data to optimize treatment system efficiency and ensure compliance with applicable discharge permit requirements.
- Serve as contact, with accompaniment by Environmental Health & Safety Department, for environmental related governmental agency inspections/visits.
- Act as an advisor to project engineers engaged in facility projects that involve Environmental Compliance issues by providing initial environmental review and ongoing technical assistance.
- Accumulate data from facility environmental operations, prepare reports, maintain measurements, provide leadership with necessary measurements to track hazardous waste reduction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental field or related with experience in manufacturing.
- At least 2 (two) years of work-related experience with leadership or team lead experience.
- In-depth knowledge of OSHA and safety regulations and must know environmental legislation and environmental management tools in Indonesia.
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
- Good personal computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Safety expert certified (AK3-Umum).
- Good analytical skills.
Top candidates will also bring:
Able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders.o know us and choose the path that is right for you.
Cara MelamarLink Pendaftaran : https://bit.ly/36AXCIL
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.