Rekrutmen Bosch Indonesia Terbaru Juni 2021
Profil PerusahaanIn these times of ever shorter production and development cycles, manufacturing companies require more flexibility and speed. As one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies, PT. Bosch Rexroth, is ready to rise to these challenges.
With a strong worldwide support, our team develops safe, efficient, intelligent and high-performance solutions for the areas of Factory Automation, Mobile Applications as well as Machinery Applications and Engineering tailored to local adoption. We help our customers to reach their goals such as in Mining & Material Handling, Agro industry, Pulp & Paper, Cement, Metallurgy, Oil & Gas, Chemical, and automotive industrial clusters.
From Industrial Hydraulics, Mobile Applications, Electric Drive and Controls, Linear Motion and Assembly Technologies to even industry 4.0 ready components – further in line with initiatives “Making Indonesia 4.0” by the Indonesian Government, Bosch Rexroth is Bosch Rexroth is ready to bring capabilities and experiences to shape smart factory vision into reality.
Poisisi dan KualifikasiLogistic Import Officer
Palma Tower 10th Floor, Jl. RA Kartini II-S, Kav. 6, Pondok Pinang, Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Legal Entity: PT. Robert Bosch
- Execute and resolve the day-to-day operations issues with Customs, forwarders, warehouse, customer and internal divisions.
- Monitor Forwarder port to warehouse clearance performance refer to agreed KPI and implement improvement actions as appropriate.
- Receive shipment nomination, prepare, check and confirm Import Declaration Draft (PIB/PEB).
- Prepare and submit Payment Requisition sheet and internet banking application for Duty and Tax payment.
- Prepare supporting documents, such as Letter of Authorization, Letter of Pick-Up Delivery Order, Letter of Invoice statement, Letter of Shipment without Packing List, Letter of DNP & Insurance.
- Liaise with forwarder on latest status of each shipment and daily update to business unit division planner.
- Manage internal & external coordination between involved parties for every shipment status.
- Timely check shipment status in Indonesia National Single Windows Website and review with forwarder / custom broker.
- Send delivery plan and related shipping document to the warehouse for inbound preparation.
- E-filling for shipping documentation (BL/AWB, Invoice, Packing List, Import/Export Declaration (PIB/PEB) and other certificate if any e.g Certificate of origin.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Custom brokerage or Export/Import Logistic Management.
- Proficient in written and speaking English.
- High level of entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office, and internet.
- Good understanding of foreign trade & law regulation, basic SAP, and certified in PPJK.
Cara Melamar Please Apply Here : https://bit.ly/3zdeBxU
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.