Rekrutmen Terbaru Hitachi ABB Power Grids Tahun 2021
Profil PerusahaanHitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Posisi dan KualifikasiHSE SPECIALIST
- Delivers and deploys HSE training, audit and Group-wide performance improvement programs to the Divisions and Local Business Units.
- Provides analysis of HSE data within area of responsibility. Reports on progress on implementation of Sustainability Objectives and key performance indicators (KPI) as required.
- Contributes to assessing emerging trends and legislation in HSE and communicates relevant information on legal requirements within area of expertise and geography.
- Supports constituent countries to operate in compliance with standards and respective
- Delivers audit (as per Group Audit Program) and supports follow up of improvement actions in the Local Business Units.
- Cooperates across functions and with business partners to raise awareness and drive performance, engages with internal and external stakeholders to build commitment and credibility for the CoE.
- Contributes to driving behavioral change and continuous improvement though delivery of training and competence initiatives and expert support to the Local Business Units in line with yearly HSE plan agreed with the Business Units.
- Supports the sharing of best practice. Coordinates reporting on HSE performance and support delivery of Group audit program.
- Contributes to and plans and executes Health, Safety and Environment performance and Corporate Responsibility related projects. Develops and reports on project objectives. Manages project resources such as manpower, financials, and other relevant factors.
- Living Power Grids core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Health/Safety/Engineering
- Minimum experience of 5+ years in related field
- 5 Years minimum working with Quality in a complex organization and experience in HSE
- Proficient with Ms power point, Excel, perform as trainer.
- Demonstrated Negotiation skills
Cara MelamarMelamar melalui Link Linkedin berikut : http://bit.ly/hitcahiABBjobs
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.