Rekrutmen Terbaru Caterpillar Februari 2021
Caterpillar adalah produsen peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, engine diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri serta lokomotif diesel-listrik yang terdepan di dunia. Kami juga memimpin dalam layanan pembiayaan melalui Caterpillar Financial Services.
Assembly & Test Production Supervisor
Location: Batam, KR, Indonesia
Do Meaningful Work
At Caterpillar, you can affect work being done on projects around the globe. We build more than machines. Our ideas and solutions can transform our customers’ businesses and lives, our communities and our world. If you’re ready for leadership opportunities, meaningful responsibilities and the autonomy to pursue your passion, come join the Caterpillar team!
At Caterpillar’s Indonesia Batam, we manufacture Hydraulic Shovels products used in building the infrastructure and mining to move materials that makes a better world.
Caterpillar Indonesia Batam has an exciting opportunity available as a Assembly & Test Production Supervisor based in Batam, Indonesia.
As an Assembly & Test Production Supervisor at Caterpillar’s Indonesia Batam, you will supervise and provide leadership to Team Leads assigned to manufacturing or shop floor areas. This is a Supervisory position that will be responsible for managing a production schedule, team leads and overall performance of designated value stream. You will be responsible for meeting Caterpillar’s goals for People, Quality, Velocity and Cost (PQVC) that support a 24/7 operation.
As the Assembly & Test Production Supervisor, you will:
- Monitor and improve safety on the assembly shop floor; eliminate any unsafe operations and ensure a safe and clean product environment.
- Determines processing needs to assure fixtures, tooling and methods are provided to meet schedules and production requirements.
- Daily tie-in with production management to designate workload, priorities and sequence for work assigned in assembly stations.
- Overseeing and directing the activities of assembly line employees.
- Assign assemblers to specific tasks or stations, monitor processes to ensure that employees perform them correctly follow Caterpillar blueprint documents (SWS- S, IPV, SJP, etc.)
- Monitor the entire assembly process to prevent delays and provide instruction when necessary.
- Determines overtime need, determines priorities when resources are insufficient, and decides when disciplinary action is necessary.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency.
- Works to improve processes, timeliness and reduce costs by eliminating non-value-added activities.
- Ensures the quality of product produced and conforms to Caterpillars Quality Policy while maintaining cost.
- Ensure necessary parts and materials are ordered and distributed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Implement various corporate initiatives such as 5S, Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma, CQMS (Caterpillar Quality Management System)/ISO Certification, etc.
- Responsible for training and development of staff, time keeping, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, and ensuring consistent application of organizational needs.
- Deploys Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) on issues that arise and drive continuous improvement.
- Reports section status and monitors and audits related metrics.
- Leads efforts to develop and deploy standard work for assembly each work area.
The successful candidate must bring (basic qualifications):
- At least diploma (D3) degree in an operations-related discipline
- Minimum of 3 (two) to 5 (five) years prior experience in assembly or test operations and supervisory role experience
- Proficient with all Microsoft office products.
- Willing to work outside of normal work hours including overtime and alternate shifts.
Top candidates will also bring:
- Thorough knowledge of test and assembly in heavy equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of lean manufacturing processes and tools, machine shop operations, equipment and processes
- Prior planning or shop experience
- Good human relations, interpersonal and collaboration skills
This is a Supervisory position that will be responsible for managing a production schedule, technicians and overall performance of designated value stream. You will be responsible for meeting Caterpillar’s goals for People, Quality, Velocity and Cost that support a 24/7 operation.
Link To Apply : http://bit.ly/CATfeb2021
PERHATIAN: Kami tetap berusaha menyampaikan Informasi Rekrutmen yang Valid melalui Weblog ini, Harap Tetap Waspada apabila pada proses rekrutmen ada Pihak/Oknum yang meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun, Kami tidak pernah meminta dana dalam bentuk apapun (biaya transportasi atau akomodasi dll ) Harap Untuk Selalu Mengabaikan permintaan dana dalam bentuk Apapun.